Obama concerned about Trumps knowledge of the issues

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Obama says he's worried about Trump's knowledge of issues

Obama is touching on what I have been saying for months. Trump came in a year ago with a painfully weak knowledge of international politics, the economy, immigration, the military and social issues.

While there is nothing wrong in not being an expert on every subject when you run for President, Trump has shown an arrogance where he not only doesn't understand the implication of what he says but refuses to spend the time to learn

Last edited:
And you think a community organizer that trashed our health care system, handed three countries over to terrorists (and trust me, it would be FOUR if Egypt hadn't imprisoned his buddy Morsi on terrorism charges), and caused such a divide on THIS country that we have violent riots in the streets is an EXPERT???

But what the hell... Let's just import a million or so Muslims, and those pesky homosexuals will disappear...

Right???

I think it is ridiculous that such an obvious demagogue without any political experience is now the presidential candidate, but I'm not sure a man who refuses to acknowledge the role Islam plays in furthering so much violence worldwide should be the one to lecture him.

Obungles, a community organizer, had no clue about the issues coming in and will go out remaining clueless

Obama is touching on what I have been saying for months. Trump came in a year ago with a painfully weak knowledge of international politics, the economy, immigration, the military and social issues.

While there is nothing wrong in not being an expert on every subject when you run for President, Trump has shown an arrogance where he not only doesn't understand the implication of what he says but refuses to spend the time to learn
The guy that thinks we have 57 states is worried about someone's grasp on things. Yea.....

Let's just import a million or so Muslims, and those pesky homosexuals will disappear...

I recall reading an article years ago detailing how the Jewish people who remain in Europe were abandoning the political parties with which they were always tied because these parties had abandoned them in order to support those who persecuted them. I wonder if the same will eventually happen in this country in regards to gay people.

This is the crux of Trump's appeal; to the equally proudly ignorant nativists and scape goatists in american society who do indeed have a legitimate beef with the system, but instead of rightly questioning the system, turn their ire toward the system's other victims who have also been left behind. It's classic eurocolonial divide and conquer perception management.

The guy that thinks we have 57 states is worried about someone's grasp on things. Yea.....

Not to mention he's only half white which is always your first concern.

This is the crux of Trump's appeal; to the equally proudly ignorant nativists and scape goatists in american society who do indeed have a legitimate beef with the system, but instead of rightly questioning the system, turn their ire toward the system's other victims who have also been left behind. It's classic eurocolonial divide and conquer perception management.

Your commie Western Civ 101 professor would be proud of your screed.

Let's just import a million or so Muslims, and those pesky homosexuals will disappear...

I recall reading an article years ago detailing how the Jewish people who remain in Europe were abandoning the political parties with which they were always tied because these parties had abandoned them in order to support those who persecuted them. I wonder if the same will eventually happen in this country in regards to gay people.

Damn shame it can't happen to all of us, "both" of these political parties would vanish like smoke in autumn wind.

Can't wait for Trump to deport you.

Adios!

"Commie" = I got nuttin' cuz I ain't shore whut ya juss said.

Can't wait for Trump to deport you.

Adios!

Police statists on parade.

And you think a community organizer that trashed our health care system, handed three countries over to terrorists (and trust me, it would be FOUR if Egypt hadn't imprisoned his buddy Morsi on terrorism charges), and caused such a divide on THIS country that we have violent riots in the streets is an EXPERT???

But what the hell... Let's just import a million or so Muslims, and those pesky homosexuals will disappear...

Right???
He will simply put in place a chief of staff that KNOWS how to pick the best. Can the OP say Newt?

Wasn't calling you a commie, calling the guy/gal I am guessing gave you the inspiration for your rant a commie.

you are just a troll hack twatwaddle.

Right???
He will simply put in place a chief of staff that KNOWS how to pick the best. Can the OP say Newt?

Oh man, a wall AND a moon colony, this is gonna be "great"!

Wasn't calling you a commie, calling the guy/gal I am guessing gave you the inspiration for your rant a commie.

you are just a troll hack twatwaddle.

No one's allowed their own viewpoint in your america, got that long ago hon.

Forum List

Back