Obama: Cognitive Dissonance

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
When I read the following two stories, I shook my head so rapidly, you could blend paint colors in my mouth….

1. "Murderers, Rapists, Kidnappers: Over 36,000 Criminal Illegal Immigrants Released In 2013
Nearly 200 murderers, over 400 rapists, and 300 kidnappers in the U.S. illegally were released by Immigration and Customs Enforcement while awaiting deportation proceedings, according to a new report from the Center for Immigration Studies.

A total of 36,007 criminal illegal immigrants that were being processed for deportation were freed in 2013. Together, they committed nearly 88,000 crimes, according to the report, published Monday."

Over 36,000 Criminal Illegal Immigrants Released In 2013 | The Daily Caller

2. "Obama: Amnesty Necessary “For Our Safety And Security”…

Talking today with law enforcement officials at the White House, President Obama said changes to immigration law is necessary “for our safety and security.”

“Our broken immigration system makes it harder for our law enforcement agencies to do their job,” Obama said."

Obama: Amnesty Necessary ?For Our Safety And Security?? | Weasel Zippers

No longer is the safety of American citizens the priority of the Democrats....

....looking for a way to increase their vote totals is.

When I read the following two stories, I shook my head so rapidly, you could blend paint colors in my mouth….
Finally, something useful for it to do, besides giving blowjobs. Rinse thoroughly between tasks.

And the numbers for the "deportation" President? Not to worry, he's sending lots of wetbacks home eh?

You disgusting little freak......

...seems you believe you're speaking to family.

....how even more obnoxious you've become since I proved you to be a lying little weasel.

PMH is one of the worst noobs in quite awhile...and must be negged on a regular basis.

Beyond your tiny simple mind, you've never proven anything of the kind. Still, you are now good for three things, four if you'll take it up the ass. That's one better than yesterday.

And aren't you happy Obama is sending so many wetbacks back home? Doesn't he get points for doing more than Bush did?

Look dude, just because you like up the ass doesn't mean you need to troll others for it.
What I like are fewer useless *****. With you and the OP we now have two. That's plenty.

You are projecting rump ranger.

You disgusting little freak......

...seems you believe you're speaking to family.

....how even more obnoxious you've become since I proved you to be a lying little weasel.
PMH is one of the worst noobs in quite awhile...and must be negged on a regular basis.
Knock yourself out. I keep a spreadsheet of the comments. It's good for a laugh now and then.

It must be such a comfort to you, when the rest of the world is enjoying the company of family and friends, to read your spreadsheets while you sit alone in your dank, smelly, mildewed, and rodent infested troll cave.

Beyond your tiny simple mind, you've never proven anything of the kind. Still, you are now good for three things, four if you'll take it up the ass. That's one better than yesterday.

And aren't you happy Obama is sending so many wetbacks back home? Doesn't he get points for doing more than Bush did?

Look dude, just because you like up the ass doesn't mean you need to troll others for it.
What I like are fewer useless *****. With you and the OP we now have two. That's plenty.

You're a real piece of shit you little troll. Joined in Feb 2014 with over 4000 posts here on USMB tells me he needs to get a job. Loser Freak ~

Ooooh, noes, they released a bunch of traffic violators! (Usually to local authorities who had jurisdiction, but don't let that stop you!)

Meanwhile, we deported 369,000 illegal aliens in 2013, more than Bush ever did in any given year.

America?s deportation machine: The great expulsion | The Economist

20140208_FBC296.png

they released murderers and rapists

how many illegal crimianals is ok with you to release left-wing nutjob?

Where these guys CONVICTED of rape and murder, or just accused?

If they were accused, did the jurisdiction where they committed their crimes ask for them to be handed over for trial and punishment, or did they say, "Meh, we don't have enough evidence, just deport them."

You see, i'm always suspicious when I see some figure like this and then when you drill down, you find it's not quite what it was presented as.

For every illegal we released despite having minor crimes on their record, we sent 10 back to their home countries. We are sending more back now than we ever have in our history.

1. "Murderers, Rapists, Kidnappers: Over 36,000 Criminal Illegal Immigrants Released In 2013
Nearly 200 murderers, over 400 rapists, and 300 kidnappers in the U.S. illegally were released by Immigration and Customs Enforcement while awaiting deportation proceedings, according to a new report from the Center for Immigration Studies.

A total of 36,007 criminal illegal immigrants that were being processed for deportation were freed in 2013. Together, they committed nearly 88,000 crimes, according to the report, published Monday."

Over 36,000 Criminal Illegal Immigrants Released In 2013 | The Daily Caller

2. "Obama: Amnesty Necessary “For Our Safety And Security”…

Talking today with law enforcement officials at the White House, President Obama said changes to immigration law is necessary “for our safety and security.”

“Our broken immigration system makes it harder for our law enforcement agencies to do their job,” Obama said."

Obama: Amnesty Necessary ?For Our Safety And Security?? | Weasel Zippers

No longer is the safety of American citizens the priority of the Democrats....

....looking for a way to increase their vote totals is.

You shouldn't do that. You might give yourself a concussion and not be able to testify for a whole month.....

If they were accused, did the jurisdiction where they committed their crimes ask for them to be handed over for trial and punishment, or did they say, "Meh, we don't have enough evidence, just deport them."

You see, i'm always suspicious when I see some figure like this and then when you drill down, you find it's not quite what it was presented as.

For every illegal we released despite having minor crimes on their record, we sent 10 back to their home countries. We are sending more back now than we ever have in our history.

ur right nutjob; it's soooo much better to release people suspected of murder and rape; that way nobody can say you released convicted murderers and rapists

Yeah, you discover that every one of those convicts had mothers, so they can't be all bad.

Yup, Obama is sending em back in droves, and that's why Joe Biden believes they're already Americans. Because he's sending them back, in droves, more than ever before, trust us, we wouldn't lie about this.

159 views but only four comments? Now that is curious.

Releasing criminals into our cities seems so ho-hum for Obama.

It's one of the least of his bonehead moves.

Hey, maybe one of these fuckers will join the Tea Party, become a candidate for office, get a gun, and shoot a bunch of school kids. That would be like a dream come true for you'all.

ur right nutjob; it's soooo much better to release people suspected of murder and rape; that way nobody can say you released convicted murderers and rapists

Guy, you have to be able to prove a case in court to get a conviction.

That's the point.

And getting convictions is not the job of ICE.

Yeah, everyone becomes a felony suspect every day of the week. It doesn't mean there's any possibility they're guilty. Besides, Obama is deporting them so fast chances are they aren't even illegals in the first place.

Last edited:

Guy, you have to be able to prove a case in court to get a conviction.

That's the point.

And getting convictions is not the job of ICE.

hard to have a court case when ICE has released the guy you suspect of comitting the crime
\
geesh what an idiot

Yeah, you discover that every one of those convicts had mothers, so they can't be all bad.

Yup, Obama is sending em back in droves, and that's why Joe Biden believes they're already Americans. Because he's sending them back, in droves, more than ever before, trust us, we wouldn't lie about this.

Again, he's been sending 400,000 a year home.

And he's letting 30K go for crimes like "traffic violations" and "Shoplifting". Oh, noes.

Mostly because their home countries won't take them and the places that originally caught them committing crimes declined to prosecute.

Again, he's been sending 400,000 a year home.

And he's letting 30K go for crimes like "traffic violations" and "Shoplifting". Oh, noes.

Mostly because their home countries won't take them and the places that originally caught them committing crimes declined to prosecute.

"sending them home"

like a trout you release after catching

damn joke

Forum List

Back