theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
What a surprise:
BD0BD4E3-920C-4835-A9F4-3EE1757A3D69.png

A negro.

Figures...
The white one before him was caught with a gay prostitute doing lots of meth, killer eh?
I know right? It’s almost as if Washington is full of sexual deviants and corrupt assholes. Oh wait, that’s “conspiracy theory” stuff, be careful.
You can live in Trump/Republican lala-land as long as you like it doesn't affect me on bit..

Ted Haggard, mega-church founder felled by sex scandal, returns to pulpit
This article is more than 10 years old
Gay revelations were a disaster for a hero of US evangelicals. Now he has launched a new church in his garden

A negro.

Figures...
The white one before him was caught with a gay prostitute doing lots of meth, killer eh?
I know right? It’s almost as if Washington is full of sexual deviants and corrupt assholes. Oh wait, that’s “conspiracy theory” stuff, be careful.
You can live in Trump/Republican lala-land as long as you like it doesn't affect me on bit..

Ted Haggard, mega-church founder felled by sex scandal, returns to pulpit
This article is more than 10 years old
Gay revelations were a disaster for a hero of US evangelicals. Now he has launched a new church in his garden
And? WTF does that have to do with my support of Trump foreign and domestic policy?

A negro.

Figures...

Yeah, but we're not talking about him. We're talking about the colored boy...

Tough ass white boy talking tough on the internet.

I'm tough enough when I need to be, but I'm not "talking tough".

I'm merely pointing out that discussion isn't about the white guy moonglow would rather discuss, but about the negro we are discussing...

Forum List

Back