Obama/Biden Administration Kills the Israel to Europe Gas Pipeline a Second Time Helping Russia Instead

Storing natural gas dr
Storing natural gas only increases the cost.

Bull Crap... How do you think LPG is hipped and stored.
Funny it cost me less to have a 500-gallon LPG bullet for heating my home than a 200-gallon tank.
Last time I paid for LPG was 2019 and it was under $1.75/gal today it's $3.46/gal.

L
Funny it cost me less to have a 500-gallon LPG bullet for heating my home than a 200-gallon tank.
Last time I paid for LPG was 2019 and it was under $1.75/gal today it's $3.46/gal.
Lolo 😂

I'm not talking about the natural gas storage at your residence. Storing oil or gas above ground increases the costs for the oil and gas companies.

Here's another view by Joshua Paladino.

"The Biden administration discussed the decision with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan but apparently did not include the pipeline’s main beneficiaries—Israel, Greece, Egypt or Cyprus—in the talks.
The White House said the EastMed pipeline will harm its “climate goals” and escalate tensions in the region without serving viable economic interests."

Commentary:
Joe Biden's stance on Fossil Fuels in America has been a major cause inflation within the year that he's been in power. yet he gives Russia the go ahead to delivery LPG to EU!
Who is really in bed with Russians. it ain't Donald Trump! it is Joey Biden and his Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies in Congress!!!
Why does Israel need US support to build their pipeline? What exactly does US support mean? Nordstream2 makes perfect economic sense. Putin is not doing this Ukraine invasion for Russia's economy.. This is about Putin's ego.

Actually you are. Tell me why did Biden personally go to the floor of the house personally, and plead for them not to put sanctions on Russia? The first president to do it. Biden is Putin’s bitch. Your head would've exploded if Trump did it, hypocrite.
Because Biden thought early on that it would escalate the problem.

George Papadopolous??? The Gateway Pundit!!!! The Gatestone Institute!!!! The Fake News Trifecta.

You'll truly believe anything.
This coming from the side that views Dan Rather, CNN, and NBC as legitimate when it is these sources that go beyond fake news to the point of false news.

This coming from the side that views Dan Rather, CNN, and NBC as legitimate when it is these sources that go beyond fake news to the point of false news.

And you know this because each and every error these people make is acknowledged and corrected. Because when they say or publish something that is incorrect, they retract the story, and they correct it, and they apologized, or they were fired. And they never repeat the lie again.

When has anyone of your fake news sources ever corrected the record? FOX New is still promoting the "stolen election", Seth Rich, Benghazi, and multiple conspiracy theories as true, and factual, even though they're publicly retracted them, and in many cases, paid out big money in settlements.

Most of the time, these clowns don't even admit they're lying. They still claim Benghazi was a cover-up even though 7 public investigations have all said otherwise. Alex Jones is still saying Sandy Hook never happened.

At FOX, they send you "on vacation" for two weeks until they can gin up outrage over some other lie. Why is Sean Hannity still on the air after his "Seth Rich" story which FOX had to publicly retract, and which resulted in them paying out on two lawsuits launched against that program?

Dan Rather got fired. The CNN Reporters who lied, got fired. That's the difference between the billionaire owned right wing media, promoting Republicanism because they want a whites only, right wing dictatorship.

And you know this because each and every error these people make is acknowledged and corrected. Because when they say or publish something that is incorrect, they retract the story, and they correct it, and they apologized, or they were fired. And they never repeat the lie again.

When has anyone of your fake news sources ever corrected the record? FOX New is still promoting the "stolen election", Seth Rich, Benghazi, and multiple conspiracy theories as true, and factual, even though they're publicly retracted them, and in many cases, paid out big money in settlements.

Most of the time, these clowns don't even admit they're lying. They still claim Benghazi was a cover-up even though 7 public investigations have all said otherwise. Alex Jones is still saying Sandy Hook never happened.

At FOX, they send you "on vacation" for two weeks until they can gin up outrage over some other lie. Why is Sean Hannity still on the air after his "Seth Rich" story which FOX had to publicly retract, and which resulted in them paying out on two lawsuits launched against that program?

Dan Rather got fired. The CNN Reporters who lied, got fired. That's the difference between the billionaire owned right wing media, promoting Republicanism because they want a whites only, right wing dictatorship.
You made a good argument up until the point you went predictably batshit with your own conspiracy theory about Republicans wanting a whites only dictatorship. My core point is still intact.

Dan Rather got fired. The CNN Reporters who lied, got fired. That's the difference between the billionaire owned right wing media, promoting Republicanism because they want a whites ,only, right wing dictatorship.
They have used Benghazi shamelessly. There has never been a US consulate in Benghazi. No Marine guard , no consular officers. What happened was horrible, but they easily forget that Congress voted to freeze all funding for embassy security except in Afghanistan and Iraq.. they also conveniently forget that during Dubya's presidency 13 US embassies were attacked and 60 people were killed.

You made a good argument up until the point you went predictably batshit with your own conspiracy theory about Republicans wanting a whites only dictatorship. My core point is still intact.

They're currently promoting Putin and his take over of the Ukraine. Robert Mercer owned Cambridge Analytica which supplied data to the Russian government during the run-up to the Brexit Election in Great Britain, which they then used to promote Britain leaving the EU - an outcome Putin wanted.

Rupert Murdoch said that not standing behind your President in 2002 was "aiding and abetting terrorists", but with a Democrat in the White House, they're publicly supporting the Russians - both of their outlets. They're making massive amounts of money from tax breaks when Republicans are in office.

They're currently promoting Putin and his take over of the Ukraine. Robert Mercer owned Cambridge Analytica which supplied data to the Russian government during the run-up to the Brexit Election in Great Britain, which they then used to promote Britain leaving the EU - an outcome Putin wanted.

Rupert Murdoch said that not standing behind your President in 2002 was "aiding and abetting terrorists", but with a Democrat in the White House, they're publicly supporting the Russians - both of their outlets. They're making massive amounts of money from tax breaks when Republicans are in office.
Oh please stop with the Putin outcomes. He’s gotten a lot of them with either Republicans or Democrats in the White House. It was 10 years ago your President and Media scoffed at the notion that Russia was a threat.

Oh please stop with the Putin outcomes. He’s gotten a lot of them with either Republicans or Democrats in the White House. It was 10 years ago your President and Media scoffed at the notion that Russia was a threat.
Putin called. He wants Ukraine back. Joe is trying to make it so.
A helpful pal to Iran and Russia. Israel not so much.

Obama/Biden Administration Kills the Israel to Europe Gas Pipeline a Second Time Helping Russia Instead

15 Feb 2022 ~~ By Joe Hoft

The Obama/Biden Administration has killed a gas pipeline from Israel to Europe helping Russia and Iran instead. This is the second time the Obama/Biden Administration has killed this pipeline.

We first wrote about the Israel to Europe pipeline in 2019. This was related to George Papadopoulos. Obama targeted George Papadopoulos first to stop the construction of Israel’s natural gas pipeline to Europe in favor of Iran’s pipeline. Then Obama’s Deep State targeted Papadopoulos a second time to prevent candidate Trump from being President!

Today it was reported that Obama/Biden have done it again. They successfully killed the Israeli gas pipeline to Europe.
The Biden administration has abruptly withdrawn American support for the Eastern Mediterranean (EastMed) pipeline, a project aimed at shipping natural gas from Israel to European markets. The White House said the project was antithetical to its "climate goals."

Commentary:
People have to wonder if this build up and supposed coming attack on the Ukraine is merely a ploy, while behind the scenes. our illustrious president Biden has cancelled another effort to help Europe and America itself.
Why should the Israel - Europe gas line should depend on US approval?
Why allow Russia the power over Europe when there are other means of supplying Europe with fuel to run and heat their countries?
It's obvious that the Anti-Semetic Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies in Congress no matter what they claim are Pro Russian, Pro China, Pro Islamist as well as Anti White, Pro Antifa/BLM.
All we have to do is look back on this past year to see where this president and his administration loyalties lie.

Biden's I.Q. is so low it doesn't even register. How can any American capable of rational thought support this moron?

I am really getting sick and tired of some folks using the hatred of Jews ploy. They hate us, oh my how they hate us!!!!!!

Bla, bla, bla

:)-
maybe biden is merely indifferent to Israel and will bend whichever way the wind blows

But he desperately wants a deal with Iran

killing Israeli gas in favor of russia and the mad mullahs could be the price he’s willing to pay

Forum List

Back