Obama Asks People to ‘Take Time’ From Grieving the Children Killed in Uvalde to Remember George Floyd

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
FloydDrugFree.jpg

It is literally the first words of his Tweet: As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.

It is literally the first words of his Tweet: As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer. His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.
So he was taking a swing on both tragedies?

Yep, those Hispanic and White kids that were killed are in the way of memorializing criminal George Floyd. Obama doesn't like that.

Obam is a miserable, narcissistic bitch poodle.

Yep, those Hispanic and White kids that were killed are in the way of memorializing criminal George Floyd. Obama doesn't like that.

He's still a tin-eared egotist.

He started the war on cops. I am not surprised.

Like I said before, there is a time and a place for everything and this was not the time or place to mention George Floyd.

Very inappropriate of Obama.

Biden mentioned the career criminal George Floyd today when he had some Floyd family members to his signing of an EO. A dangerous precedent EO.

Floyd was a career criminal. Democrats are using him as a model. Need I say more? Except see what they're doing, the pathetic bastards.

Biden mentioned the career criminal George Floyd today when he had some Floyd family members to his signing of an EO. A dangerous precedent EO.

Floyd was a career criminal. Democrats are using him as a model. Need I say more? Except see what they're doing, the pathetic bastards.

Floyd, Trayvon and Michael Brown. All thugs. Democrats are low-life political hacks.

Forum List

Back