Obama Adamant With Unisex Bathrooms.Great!,OK, Then Why Not Take Candid Questions From The Press?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: :piss2: Right? If President Obama doesn't see a problem with men&perverts allowed to use the ladies rooms, then he could at least show up at a press conference and take questions!,,,,oh, wait,,he's a Democrat, They never allow candid questions on live TV.
:offtopic: :night: :lalala:

Narcissists don't like to have their actions / orders questioned. Theirs are not to be questioned, only obeyed.

:desk: :piss2: Right? If President Obama doesn't see a problem with men&perverts allowed to use the ladies rooms, then he could at least show up at a press conference and take questions!,,,,oh, wait,,he's a Democrat, They never allow candid questions on live TV.
:offtopic: :night: :lalala:

Obama has never had a live press conference?

I think you're either a liar or a mental retard. Pick one, or let us pick one for you.

Just u wait, sooner or later we will hear stories about men getting caught installing cameras in the ladies room, and we wont hear any comments from the left.

Just u wait, sooner or later we will hear stories about men getting caught installing cameras in the ladies room, and we wont hear any comments from the left.
Actually, the transgender issue goes beyond perverts and their antics.

Allowing people to mask their natural identity contains danger both for themselves and those people who associate with them.

We are dealing with the issue of Identity. Why it is important to know other true identity versus a perceived identity based on a belief or desire.

Perversion is a distracting side issue that can be handled by the proper authorities and existing law.

Who's gonna try to stop some dude from following a young girl into the bathroom...
Fast forward to some dad punching the beejesus out of the guy and then
the liberal media calling for criminal charges against the dad.....

Was there some change in our country where millions and millions of transgenders were
having medical problems because they couldn't take a massive dump in the bathrooms that made them happy......

Obama is walking around saying if you fuckers hated me before wait until
I have all your kids sucking on some massive tranny C*ck when they wanna go take a pee.

Forum List

Back