Obama Adamant About Global Warming.Yet,Will Not Take Any Challenging Questions From The Press.Coward

Nobody can defend the AGW scam.

Obama doesn't give a shit about climate change or anything else. He is sure as hell is not smart enough to answer any real questions.

He is only doing Environmental Wacko billionaire Tom Steyer's bidding in exchange for tens of millions of dollars to the filthy Democrats.

That idiot Al Gore made a lot of money in the scam and Obama is hoping to cash in once he leaves office.

Trump called it right on this one.

Trump slams Obama climate talks: 'What a ridiculous situation'

"While the world is in turmoil and falling apart in so many different ways, especially with [the Islamic State], our president is worried about global warming," a stern-faced Trump said.

"I think one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard in politics — in the history of politics as I know it, which is pretty good, was Obama's statement that our No. 1 problem is global warming," Trump said Monday on MSNBC.

"While the world is in turmoil and falling apart in so many different ways, especially with [the Islamic State], our president is worried about global warming," a stern-faced Trump said.

"I think one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard in politics — in the history of politics as I know it, which is pretty good, was Obama's statement that our No. 1 problem is global warming," Trump said Monday on MSNBC.
now what is SNL going to do for new material?

if there wasn't any global warming, would the 2036 Meteor headed for earth be Obama's biggest/current threat to the globe?

and of all the states to bring up an example, he chooses Alaska where no one in America has ever been to? why not point out how Global warming has flooded Callyfornia and caused an Ice Age in Nevada?
An ice cutter ship got stuck in the ice, while going on an ice measuring study in Alaska. Lol, Obama is an idiot.

Forum List

Back