Obama accused of fraud and intimidation in Primary against Hillary

What sore losers you fuckers are! Obama won, fair and square..Whether you accept that fact or not.
he_won_get_over_it_bumper_sticker-p128034789195766815tmn6_210.jpg

Its not how teh right does business, they cheat when they cant win fairly. They have been doing it for decades

Jesus...we're not even having the same argument. I give up. You're so closed off, that you can't even see that.

Let me be very clear....

I DO NOT CARE IF IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BELOVED CASE FILLED WITH DOCUMENTS AND TESTIMONY AND ACCUSATIONS AND ADMISSIONS AND ANY OTHER BULLSHIT THAT YOU CAN FIND TO MAKE YOUR POSITION SEEM CREDIBLE. WE DID ALL OF THIS LAST WEEK.

And once again, you put words in my mouth. I NEVER SAID YOU CLAIMED THIS VIDEO DIDN'T EXIST. I SAID YOU APPARENTLY IGNORED IT AND IT'S VERY CLEAR MESSAGE.

Need another one? Here ya go.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3jppas8y1Q&feature=related]YouTube - ? Crash Politics ? Kamau Kambon Spits Hate Speech- Eradicating White People[/ame]

Just for the record, I'm not commenting on anything to do with voter intimidation. You can either deal with this subject of racial extermination or talk to yourself.

Florida's felons list generates worries | HeraldTribune.com read up clown http://www.sptimes.com/2004/07/11/State/Florida_scraps_felon_.shtml The state had tried to keep the list a secret. It fought a lawsuit aimed at opening the records to the public. A series of errors emerged once a Tallahassee judge rejected the state's arguments and released the records on July 1.

The error that proved final - and garnered national attention - was that Hispanics were largely overlooked because of glitches in how the state records information about race and ethnicity

So, clearly you were hoping I wouldn't read that, right?

First, it is almost as irrelevant as the 25 year old piece, but at least this happened sometime in the last decade, so I guess that's something. Still, it's over 6 years old.

Second, the law in Florida is that felons can't vote unless they have their civil rights restored. It is the DUTY of the election officials from the Sec. State on down to ensure that the laws of the state are faithfully executed. You are applauding the fact that ultimately the law was not properly carried out. Shame on you.

Counties were supposed to verify the information, contact the voters, and eliminate felons from their voter rolls, though few had started.

Bottom line, this was nothing but the Dems trying to create a situation where "one man, one vote" was put in further jeopardy. Dilution of legitimate votes by illegitimate votes has been the Democrat way for so long it has even become axiomatic of Democrat machine politics. We all talk about it casually now: "Vote early and vote often" or "Cook county (IL) where even the dead have 100% voter turn out"

More corruption + more deceit = more democrats

If the Republicans start acting corruptly now, it would take them 300 years to catch up to the Democrats thick record of corruption.

What sore losers you fuckers are! Obama won, fair and square..Whether you accept that fact or not.

Just like the left did when Bush won in 2000. Oh, wait, they NEVER got over it. I remember now. :eusa_whistle:

This is still America and I recall a chorus of Democrats telling me how dissent was patriotic. So, get over it.

Dear idiot, that central voter file caused Americans to lose their vote illegally, it happend in this decade you asshole.

Proove with court documented evidence like I gave you that the democrats did anything to effect the election illegally from the party top.

Dear idiot, that central voter file caused Americans to lose their vote illegally, it happend in this decade you asshole.

No, it didn't cause anyone to lose anything. It was never used.

Instead, Floridian's votes were diluted by illegal votes of felons because the work was not done to purge the roles of them.

Fuckhead hack.

just as I thought....no comment on racial extermination.

But I guess it's hard to argue with the facts. I don't blame you for having nothing to say.

See ya next time TM....

How many times do I have to say the guy is an asshole?

BTW where is all your proof that there is a big faction of Americans who believe like this asshole does?

Did you just fucking lie about it?

hahahaha, we should GET OVER IT the same way you lefties did all during the Bush administration?
we're here and we are NOT GOING AWAY, so you all better GET OVER IT AND DEAL WITH IT.:lol:

Instead, Floridian's votes were diluted by illegal votes of felons because the work was not done to purge the roles of them.

Fuckhead hack.

Surely you must have 10 other things to do than argue with this lump of DNA. She has no sense of reasoning. You'll only look back in an hour and say, "JESUS...There's 60 minutes of my life I'll never get back."

Rush Limbaugh is not a credible source.

:lol: And of course Washington D.C., the administration of transparency, IS? :clap2:

And let's not forget all the 'truly credible' sources that pop up in chat and messageboard sites.
I don't see many here with syndicated radio/cable/internet news and views sites,If anyone knows a 100% truthful source, POST the LINK!.Who defines what is "Credible" and who are not? The definition is so warped today it's beyond hilarious. Seems that credibility today depends on who's side your on, each one claiming the other is either lying or manipulating the news and events for their own agendas.

How to tell? Look around, someone yells that the economy is GREAT? LOOK AROUND!
Healthcare, single payer or not, controlled by government at a lower cost is GREAT? :lol: LOOK Around, better yet wait for another 2 years! :clap2:

While the masses are scrambling around looking for credibility in reporting and full disclosure of the truth in anything, their own government is taking them for a ride to the treatment plant and doing whatever the hell they want.

I can't wait for November. :tongue:

Neither can I, and the opportunity to say I told you so when the noise machines won't stop then, either, as well as any "transparancy" or change from the status quo even if a Republican swamp occurs.

Fuckhead hack.

Oh it was never used huh?

You dont have the facts do you?

It was used in the 2000 election and it took the people until 2004 to get the republicans in office to STOP using it.

Fuckhead hack.

Surely you must have 10 other things to do than argue with this lump of DNA. She has no sense of reasoning. You'll only look back in an hour and say, "JESUS...There's 60 minutes of my life I'll never get back."

I know it, man. She's trying to change the subject back to stupid crap that happened in one instance 6 years ago and in another 25 years ago. It would have been mildly interesting back then, but now its just a lot of nothing.

Looks to me like a bunch of elected officials couldn't do their job at the county level and cross check their voter roles for accuracy like they were supposed to under Florida law. OOOOO....big conspiracy. More than half of them were Democrats. :cuckoo:

You're right, I think I need to clean my closet or scrub some tires or something.

Fuckhead hack.

It was used in the 2000 election and it took the people until 2004 to get the republicans in office to STOP using it.

Of course you have evidence of this. And some specifics?

I know you don't because you're a lying ignoramus.

Fuckhead hack.

I know it, man. She's trying to change the subject back to stupid crap that happened in one instance 6 years ago and in another 25 years ago. It would have been mildly interesting back then, but now its just a lot of nothing.

Looks to me like a bunch of elected officials couldn't do their job at the county level and cross check their voter roles for accuracy like they were supposed to under Florida law. OOOOO....big conspiracy. More than half of them were Democrats. :cuckoo:

You're right, I think I need to clean my closet or scrub some tires or something.

Repeated cheating in elections means nothing because????????????

Oh yeah because it was republicans doing huh?

Fuckhead hack.

Of course you have evidence of this. And some specifics?

I know you don't because you're a lying ignoramus.

Florida Central Voter File - Definition

oopps your wrong, the proof is in the court records you fucking idiot

You haven't proven it, liar. you haven't even provided un verified examples or specifics.

What a loser.

Forum List

Back