NYS first female MUSLIM judge found floating in east river

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, the thread has lost all claim in attempting to confine the topic to Islam only.
Sure, once the Regressive Leftist deflected the story to a direct equation of Islam and other religions, the thread was derailed.

That's precisely why he did it.

The OP itself was utterly flawed to begin with. Yet you didn't address it - instead, went about "regressive leftists".

When you single out a religion for a particular attack - pointing out the fact that it isn't unique to that religion, rather than playing into the demonizing (which was the OP's intent) is not inappropriate. If the OP was trying to sincerely have discussion on domestic abuse and Islam, then you would have a point. But do you honestly think that was the intent? The OP was regressive. Not the respondents.
Looks like we disagree then, huh?

What I have pointed out was correct. Fortunately, I don't require anyone's approval.

I wouldn't expect you to. Yes, we disagree.

And your thoughts on the OP itself?
Well, as I've pointed out in other posts, I don't know what happened. Interesting story so far. Could be murder, could be suicide, could be an accident.

Regarding how women (and gays) are largely treated in that religion, yeah, he's right about that, obviously.

At this point, the thread has lost all claim in attempting to confine the topic to Islam only.
Sure, once the Regressive Leftist deflected the story to a direct equation of Islam and other religions, the thread was derailed.

The OP itself was utterly flawed to begin with. Yet you didn't address it - instead, went about "regressive leftists".

When you single out a religion for a particular attack - pointing out the fact that it isn't unique to that religion, rather than playing into the demonizing (which was the OP's intent) is not inappropriate. If the OP was trying to sincerely have discussion on domestic abuse and Islam, then you would have a point. But do you honestly think that was the intent? The OP was regressive. Not the respondents.
Post number four was off topic. Had you DONE YOUR JOB and removed it for the bullshit trolling it was this thread may have stayed on track longer than 5 minutes.

Post number four was off topic. Had you DONE YOUR JOB and removed it for the bullshit trolling it was this thread may have stayed on track longer than 5 minutes.
:clap2:

Here's that thread again where you're outed as a liar: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Particularly Post 297 Keep humping my leg, I'll keep stomping on your throat. Your call. .
You can lie and spam and troll all you want, and you are still a regressive righty who uses fake news and alt facts. You can never get away from that. It is what it is. This thread is about a woman who was murdered in NY and thrown in the river, not about your lies.
So what does her murder have to do with Republicans???
The authorities have determined she was murdered?
No.....but the fact she was a Muslim is really what's important here......and the fact that she was the first.

Obviously some CHRISTIAN BASTARD BEAT HER TO DEATH, CUZ THAT'S WHAT CONSERVATIVES ALWAYS DO!!!!! BET THE FUCKER VOTED FOR @$%^%$#%TRUMP!!!

And yet....look at what the OP is saying - along the lines of "Obviously some MUSLIM BASTARD BEAT HER TO DEATH, CUZ THAT'S WHAT MUSLIMS ALWAYS DO!!!!! BET THE FUCKER VOTED FOR @$%^%$#%CLINTON!!!"
You are yelling about Mud. Let it go. Not worth it.

:clap2:
The OP was flawed from the get go and regressive Alt Righters like Mac1958 pushed it over into the gutter.

You can lie and spam and troll all you want, and you are still a regressive righty who uses fake news and alt facts. You can never get away from that. It is what it is. This thread is about a woman who was murdered in NY and thrown in the river, not about your lies.
So what does her murder have to do with Republicans???
The authorities have determined she was murdered?
No.....but the fact she was a Muslim is really what's important here......and the fact that she was the first.

Obviously some CHRISTIAN BASTARD BEAT HER TO DEATH, CUZ THAT'S WHAT CONSERVATIVES ALWAYS DO!!!!! BET THE FUCKER VOTED FOR @$%^%$#%TRUMP!!!

And yet....look at what the OP is saying - along the lines of "Obviously some MUSLIM BASTARD BEAT HER TO DEATH, CUZ THAT'S WHAT MUSLIMS ALWAYS DO!!!!! BET THE FUCKER VOTED FOR @$%^%$#%CLINTON!!!"
You are yelling about Mud. Let it go. Not worth it.
She's not yelling about me.....she's yelling with me.

I can't find any where she is actually a practicing Muslim. She was born in New York, her parents last name was Turner. She married her first husband, Abdul-Salaam, took his name and kept it professionally, from what I read, even after 2 additional marriages. Her second husband was Hatcher, who worked in the press office for JFK, her third, this last summer was to Jacobs, an Episcopalian minister. It sounds like she kept it for political reasons, in my opinion.
So why did the media run with Muslim in their headlines?
Whether death occurred because of murder or suicide, being Christian or Muslim apparently had nothing to do with it.
Because she was the first female Muslim judge in the US

The OP was flawed from the get go and regressive Alt Righters like Mac1958 pushed it over into the gutter.
Jake, I happily shoved this lie straight up your ass on this thread: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Particularly POST 297 You are what you are, and everyone, Left and Right, knows it. You tried to derail the thread and I just called you on it.
I crushed you on it, as you well know, and here you are flaming and spamming your failure again.

Keep it up. Everyone knows you have pwnd yourself yet again, Mac.
You ran and hid behind the skirts of your fellow Regressive Leftists as they rushed in to save your ass. Which they couldn't.

It happened right right here: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Particularly POST 297

I crushed you on it, Mac1958, as you well know, and here you are flaming and spamming your failure again. Keep it up. Everyone knows you have pwnd yourself yet again, Mac.

This was not a Muslim killing. This has nothing to do with the ME. This has nothing to do with your Mac1958 regressive Alt Right nonsense. Trot along.

Jake, trolling this thread, and hiding behind the skirts here: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Particularly POST 297

4880414167_b74912e985.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back