NYPD turn their backs to Mayor DeBlasio during press conference

Why would the Mayor try to protect his son by throwing the police under the bus just because they kill people? OMG IT HURTZ!!!

No one should pick sides. Truth, Lies, Honesty, Secrets....No one should pick one or the other. Picking truth hurts lies feelings womp womp
So saying the truth that De Blah blah blah's half black kids are more likely to be killed by a black guy than a cop should be OK with you.

Its the truth...Why would I act like a cop and be mad at the truth?
Then why did Di Blah blah tell his kids they should be afraid of getting killed by a cop?
Because cops kill Black males 63 times more often that White males.

Bill de Blasio visits home of slain Officer Rafael Ramos as the NYC mayor remains under heavy criticism from pro-NYPD camp
  • Mayor Bill de Blasio on Monday morning shook hands with the family of Officer Rafael Ramos and visited his widow and 13-year-old son
  • Police Commissioner Bill Bratton and first lady Chirlane McCray were also at hand
  • Tensions remain high between the mayor and NYPD over what cops say is an anti-police stance from City Hall
By Pedro Oliveira Jr. for MailOnline

Published: 12:10 EST, 22 December 2014 | Updated: 12:50 EST, 22 December 2014

• View comments

Embattled New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio on Monday visited the home of Officer Rafael Ramos, one of the two NYPD officers who were brutally murdered this weekend.

The mayor — who remains under heavy fire from the NYPD's Finest for what they say is an anti-police stance from City Hall — stopped to visit Ramos' distraught widow and 13-year-old son Jaden in their Brooklyn home.

He was accompanied by first lady Chirlane McCray and NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton, who on Sunday received a call from President Obama expressing condolences and an offer of 'full support' in handling this crisis.

De Blasio, meanwhile, appears to have been snubbed by the White House.

243A0C1300000578-0-image-a-1_1419267937320.jpg

+8
    Mayor Bill de Blasio visits the home of Officer Rafael Ramos, who was brutally murdered in the line of duty Saturday

Read more: Bill de Blasio visits home of slain Officer Rafael Ramos as the NYC mayor remains under heavy criticism from pro-NYPD camp Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No one should pick sides. Truth, Lies, Honesty, Secrets....No one should pick one or the other. Picking truth hurts lies feelings womp womp
So saying the truth that De Blah blah blah's half black kids are more likely to be killed by a black guy than a cop should be OK with you.

Then why did Di Blah blah tell his kids they should be afraid of getting killed by a cop?
Blacks shouldn't be such incompetent criminals

Because it happens more to blacks than whites. Now look what I did...I hurt your feelings with the truth. Are you going to turn your back on me like a hurt 4 year old?

And you think Warren Wilhelm has no culpability for the violence going on.

What was that? A rhetorical question?
You can't hurt my feelings.

The question is why does it happen more to blacks? Maybe they actually resist arrest and attack cops more than whites. Hmm if true then what.

And willhelm AKA Diblah blah has spewed lies and divisive rhetoric and you say he has no culpability in the deaths of the 2 cops?

How much more often do blacks resist arrest and assault cops than whites?

Because it happens more to blacks than whites. Now look what I did...I hurt your feelings with the truth. Are you going to turn your back on me like a hurt 4 year old?

The question is why does it happen more to blacks?

The reason cops shoot blacks so often is because blacks are bad! See? Deblasio should've told his son that and said "Son you're just cursed with the skin of the evil so when cops shoot you, which most likely will happen more often than a white person, remember its because you were born bad"

ooooor maybe people are just more scared of black people. Why? Well why are women scared of bugs? Women are bigger and stronger than them but they are scared of them. Funny thing is that no woman ever says "I'm scared of them because...I'm silly" and coincidentily people who are scared of races dont say that either....They ALWAYS have an excuse like "Bugs are nasty"

Maybe they actually resist arrest and attack cops more than whites. Hmm if true then what.

If true? So you dont know but you offer it as a defense anyway? Well what if cops were more willing to shoot a black person because their lives are less important? If true then what?

And willhelm AKA Diblah blah has spewed lies and divisive rhetoric and you say he has no culpability in the deaths of the 2 cops?

What are you asking? You need to make a point and go with it. The rhetorical questions are silly

You tell everyone how often that happens since its your defense...except you cant because you dont know you're just using the "throw it against the wall and see" defense

The reason cops shoot blacks so often is because blacks are bad! See? Deblasio should've told his son that and said "Son you're just cursed with the skin of the evil so when cops shoot you, which most likely will happen more often than a white person, remember its because you were born bad"

ooooor maybe people are just more scared of black people. Why? Well why are women scared of bugs? Women are bigger and stronger than them but they are scared of them. Funny thing is that no woman ever says "I'm scared of them because...I'm silly" and coincidentily people who are scared of races dont say that either....They ALWAYS have an excuse like "Bugs are nasty"

Maybe they actually resist arrest and attack cops more than whites. Hmm if true then what.

If true? So you dont know but you offer it as a defense anyway? Well what if cops were more willing to shoot a black person because their lives are less important? If true then what?

What are you asking? You need to make a point and go with it. The rhetorical questions are silly
Is a cop's life more important thanthe guy attacking him?

Fuck yeah.

My life, my wife's life are both more important than any piece of shit criminal that will break into my home or assault us.

and you are still under the erroneous impression that cops shoot people simply because they are black.

Oh I especially like when theres video of cops beating the crap out of someone while yelling "Stop resisting" then charges that person. Good times

You tell everyone how often that happens since its your defense...except you cant because you dont know you're just using the "throw it against the wall and see" defense
White Cops Aren t Victimizing Black Youth RealClearPolitics

Young black males are 21 times more likely to be shot dead by police than are young white males, Pro Publica said. But because more than two-thirds of police officers are white and blacks commit about half of violent crimes, it stands to reason most police shootings would involve a white cop and a black suspect.

Blacks also are more likely than whites, Hispanics or Asians to resist arrest, according to Heather Mac Donald of the Manhattan Institute.

Black cops have shot black suspects at essentially the same rate as white cops have, Prof. Klinger’s data indicate. No statistical evidence supports the charge that white cops routinely abuse black suspects

Fuck yeah.

My life, my wife's life are both more important than any piece of shit criminal that will break into my home or assault us.

and you are still under the erroneous impression that cops shoot people simply because they are black.

Are you still talking to me? I asked why you offered a defense before knowing if it was a defense. Then you started talking about your lovely wife and blanket statements like "simply because they are black" which no one said besides yourself.

where there are guns and actions mixed with violence-----]
bullets will end up in people-----and there will be other
fatal injuries. Wanna live? well---I am not leaving
my apartment today

Young black males are 21 times more likely to be shot dead by police than are young white males, Pro Publica said. But because more than two-thirds of police officers are white and blacks commit about half of violent crimes, it stands to reason most police shootings would involve a white cop and a black suspect.

Blacks also are more likely than whites, Hispanics or Asians to resist arrest, according to Heather Mac Donald of the Manhattan Institute.

Black cops have shot black suspects at essentially the same rate as white cops have, Prof. Klinger’s data indicate. No statistical evidence supports the charge that white cops routinely abuse black suspects

:rofl: Yeah except reality data lmao

Fuck yeah.

Are you still talking to me? I asked why you offered a defense before knowing if it was a defense. Then you started talking about your lovely wife and blanket statements like "simply because they are black" which no one said besides yourself.
Read my last post before you say I didn't respond.

:rofl: Yeah except reality data lmao
reality data?

you mean anecdotal shit that you spout

Forum List

Back