NYPD officers turn their back on Mayor de Blasio at funeral

And given that you keep quoting that debunked study you deserve to be a victim of a crime

"I don't waaaaaaant it to be true" isn't debunking, dude.

Here's the thing. The NRA's response to this study was to end all studies.
that tells me they were right on the money.

It's not true just because you say it is either

But hey you can hope the cops show up in time to save your sorry ass if you're ever the victim of a crime that's your choice

Unlike you I'd rather take care of myself

Breaking Update!

More liberalism/multiculturalism run amok.

Teenager Blasts Rap Song “F**k Tha Police!” at NYPD Officer’s Funeral

YOu mean a kid whose brother was shot by police (according to your article)

The disturbed teen told the New York Post that he found the experience “satisfying”, adding “Since they did not show respect for my brother and my friend, why should I show respect to them?”, referencing what he saw as his brother’s unjust death at the hand of a police officer.
His brother wasn't killed by an officer, jackass.

No, I say it because a study was conducted by a guy named Kellerman, and his results were repeated multiple times.

Until the NRA stopped all gun studies because they were bad for business.

your insecurities cause 33,000 deaths and 72,000 injuries a year. I'd rather you didn't.

No, I say it because a study was conducted by a guy named Kellerman, and his results were repeated multiple times.

Until the NRA stopped all gun studies because they were bad for business.

your insecurities cause 33,000 deaths and 72,000 injuries a year. I'd rather you didn't.
And Kellerman's study has been debunked

The Kellerman, et al (1993) study in the NEJM attempts to use the case-control method (CCM) to show that gun ownership increases homicide in the home. The limitations of the CCM, and serious flaws in the study methodology, result in invalidation of the study's conclusions

and FYI my ownership of firearms causes no deaths, no suicides and no injuries and I have 3 plus decades of proof of that

And Kellerman's study has been debunked

No, it hasn't.

and FYI my ownership of firearms causes no deaths, no suicides and no injuries and I have 3 plus decades of proof of that

And that could change tomorrow.

Unlike you I post links. Read the one about the major flaws in your favorite study

And what evidence do you have that tomorrow my guns will be involved in a murder, suicide or injury?

Oh yeah you have no evidence. It's just that you can't understand that I am not responsible for the behavior of others but if you want to play that game I'll have you arrested, because even if you haven't done it you certainly will in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad the voters won't do the same.

Report: Hundreds of NYPD cops turn backs to de Blasio at funeral

Hundreds of New York Police Department officers turned their backs to Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) at the Tuesday funeral for slain Officer Miosotis Familia, The New York Daily News reported.

The backlash stems from rising tensions after de Blasio traveled to Germany last week to speak at a protest during the Group of 20 summit, one day after Familia was killed.

Photos show multiple officers turning their backs as the mayor's speech was aired on a public address system at the Grand Concourse.

A spokesman for de Blasio said he went to Hamburg upon learning that his trip would not conflict with the officer's funeral. But some police officers felt it the mayor should've been in the Big Apple to support the family of a NYPD veteran who had served the force for 12 years.

The Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association head Patrick Lynch blasted de Blasio for his absence.

“The mayor is the compass for the city of New York,” Lynch told the Daily News before Familia's funeral. “And unfortunately, when a police officer got killed, his compass led him to Germany rather than here on the Concourse. He should have been here with the family ... He should have been there with us.”

Note to officers.....its time you people get over this hate on people who not only support you, but support the people you protect also. Nobody hates cops, what we hate are cops that do bad things...and this overly sensitive bullshit mentality cops are having with this mayor is just wrong. You don't like the mayor, than vote him out. You don't like your fuckin job, than damit quit. But this on going victim shit is getting old. Take notes from our soldiers, they have an idiot in charge and none has abandoned their jobs or thrown hissy fits over it.

Hundreds of New York Police Department officers turned their backs to Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) at the Tuesday funeral for slain Officer Miosotis Familia, The New York Daily News reported.

The backlash stems from rising tensions after de Blasio traveled to Germany last week to speak at a protest during the Group of 20 summit, one day after Familia was killed.

Photos show multiple officers turning their backs as the mayor's speech was aired on a public address system at the Grand Concourse.

A spokesman for de Blasio said he went to Hamburg upon learning that his trip would not conflict with the officer's funeral. But some police officers felt it the mayor should've been in the Big Apple to support the family of a NYPD veteran who had served the force for 12 years.

The Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association head Patrick Lynch blasted de Blasio for his absence.

“The mayor is the compass for the city of New York,” Lynch told the Daily News before Familia's funeral. “And unfortunately, when a police officer got killed, his compass led him to Germany rather than here on the Concourse. He should have been here with the family ... He should have been there with us.”

Note to officers.....its time you people get over this hate on people who not only support you, but support the people you protect also. Nobody hates cops, what we hate are cops that do bad things...and this overly sensitive bullshit mentality cops are having with this mayor is just wrong. You don't like the mayor, than vote him out. You don't like your fuckin job, than damit quit. But this on going victim shit is getting old. Take notes from our soldiers, they have an idiot in charge and none has abandoned their jobs or thrown hissy fits over it.
It is NOT a Mayor's job to fly to a foreign Country and protest the US and our President and support rioters hurting cops.

It is NOT a Mayor's job to fly to a foreign Country and protest the US and our President and support rioters hurting cops.
Get the fuck outta here, you got a fuckin president dissin us all over the world.....listen, if the cops don't like their fuckin jobs, than got damnit quit!! and stop acting like spoiled fuckin brats!!

Forum List

Back