NYPD Investigating Vicious Teen Brawl Caught On Video At Brooklyn McDonald's

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Kids, just being kids....in Brooklyn!

Gothamist ^
A vicious brawl at a McDonald's on Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn Saturday is under investigation by the NYPD. Graphic cell phone video of the fight shows one adolescent girl fighting against four others for several minutes until she's knocked to the floor and kicked repeatedly. A large crowd cheers, but no one does much to intervene until an adult is seen trying to stop the kicking. "Yo, she’s dead," one young bystander observes

cop ?..in a lot places people would be stopping this fast long before a cop would get there

The people standing around were apathetic and pathetic. I didnt see any concern, I would have stopped that shit right away, what the Fuck!

McD's must be so proud. At least they could train staff to try to break that shit up. Notice it was all black on white....then the black girl either said something to them to try to make them stop or just got in the way cuz then it was her turn.

As I have said over and over and over and over and over....THEY KILL THEIR OWN.

Now...where are all the folks here to scream about this? Oh. Wait. They only scream when it's white kids singing a song.

McD's must be so proud. At least they could train staff to try to break that shit up. Notice it was all black on white....then the black girl either said something to them to try to make them stop or just got in the way cuz then it was her turn.

Now...where are all the folks here to scream about this? Oh. Wait. They only scream when it's white kids singing a song.

I thought it was another black girl who got the beating. Anyway, theres such a thing as citizens arrest, I believe all those girls could have been detained until cops showed up

I thought it was another black girl who got the beating. Anyway, theres such a thing as citizens arrest, I believe all those girls could have been detained until cops showed up
First one was white. Blonde hair. Light skin. Second one was black that they kicked and beat up worse than the first one.
The people filming, McD's, those cheering..all are guilty. I won't call them animals because I don't want to insult animals. Those are not people at all. They are sickos that I hope someday feel the karmic justice.

The irony. I am watching Blood Diamond and Solomon was just saying to Di Caprio "there is something wrong with us. In our blood". I'll see if I can find the quote on google.

My hunch is it would not take long for me to find a group of deranged white girls getting cheered on beating some other white girl...sadly

Undoubtedly, yeah theyre all out there. the worst part to me was the people who let it go on, and were happy to be entertained by it

Solomon Vandy: I understand White people want our diamonds, yes. But how can my own people do this to each other?

Solomon Vandy: “I know some good people who say something is wrong with us, inside our blood".

My hunch is it would not take long for me to find a group of deranged white girls getting cheered on beating some other white girl...sadly
I was mugged by a group of late in broad daylight teen blacks not as violently when I was 13 and a bunch of people could see it and did nothing as they shoved me around in a circle and slapped me demanding my wallet, which I..
Undoubtedly, yeah theyre all out there. the worst part to me was the people who let it go on, and were happy to be entertained by it
Solomon Vandy: I understand White people want our diamonds, yes. But how can my own people do this to each other?

Solomon Vandy: “I know some good people who say something is wrong with us, inside our blood".
You mean like those jews that worked with the Nazis

The potential to commit violence, and the potential to enjoy violence, is in every single human being regardless of what race they are.

Forum List

Back