NYPD arrests woman who climbed Statue of Liberty

....she screwed over so many people---those people will now vote for TRUMP!!! hahahahahah
...send this America-hater back to the Congo where they know how to take care of these jackasses
Rise and Resist group = they do not want to discuss/elections/fair elections/etc
she wants it like in the Congo and Rwanda: kill whoever disagrees with you
deport all of them
Sure....because they were slightly inconvenienced....talk about trumpanzee snowflakes...:71:
Are you really that stupid?

A woman wearing an anti-Trump T-shirt climbed the base of the Statue of Liberty on Independence Day, sparking a mass evacuation of Liberty Island and a nearly four-hour standoff with first responders before she was taken into custody, officials said.

The protester, identified as Therese Patricia Okoumou, 44, was seen scaling the base of the statue about 3 p.m., moments after the group Rise and Resist formed a protest against Immigration and Customs Enforcement on Liberty Island.

NYPD arrests woman who climbed Statue of Liberty after hours-long protest of kids imprisoned in Trump's ICE camps - NY Daily News

Did you guys see this?

Had I taken my kid to the Statue of Liberty and then had to evacuate because of some nitwit, I would have been furious.

Yes because the 1st amendment should come behind one's need to enjoy their vacation.

What a patriot.

Yep! You clowns have been screaming for so long that nobody can hear what the hell your saying. At this point, just background noise.

A woman wearing an anti-Trump T-shirt climbed the base of the Statue of Liberty on Independence Day, sparking a mass evacuation of Liberty Island and a nearly four-hour standoff with first responders before she was taken into custody, officials said.

The protester, identified as Therese Patricia Okoumou, 44, was seen scaling the base of the statue about 3 p.m., moments after the group Rise and Resist formed a protest against Immigration and Customs Enforcement on Liberty Island.

NYPD arrests woman who climbed Statue of Liberty after hours-long protest of kids imprisoned in Trump's ICE camps - NY Daily News

Did you guys see this?

Had I taken my kid to the Statue of Liberty and then had to evacuate because of some nitwit, I would have been furious.

Yes because the 1st amendment should come behind one's need to enjoy their vacation.

What a patriot.

Yes. As a rule, people work their asses off to spend some time of quality time with their loved ones or alone or with friends. That's it. That's the time allotted.

....she screwed over so many people---those people will now vote for TRUMP!!! hahahahahah
...send this America-hater back to the Congo where they know how to take care of these jackasses
Rise and Resist group = they do not want to discuss/elections/fair elections/etc
deport all of them
She's black. No big surprise you want her and the rest of the brown people deported.
Racist punk.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
I heard she is an illegal immigrant, if she is. Send her back to her country.
Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore,” she wrote. “Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Yes, because your convenience should be our top priority.
....you know if someone protested against one of your family, you would be pissed off--don't try to lie or be naturally stupid
...if someone blocked your car or your family's car going to work, etc, you would be pissed off.....I guess you are inhuman??

She talks with a foreign accent. What is her immigration status. Can we deport her or take her citizenship away and then deport her?

deport all of them
She's black. No big surprise you want her and the rest of the brown people deported.
Racist punk.

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore,” she wrote. “Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Says some who avatar is saying you're in distress. lol

deport all of them
Racist punk.

It means the nation is in distress.
Trump needs to go.

deport all of them
Racist punk.

Trump needs to go.

Nothing is in distress

deport all of them
Racist punk.

Trump needs to go.

The country is doing the best it has in years.

deport all of them
Racist punk.

Blacks and hispanics are dire enemies. Only white Losers have the density to lump them together.

She talks with a foreign accent. What is her immigration status. Can we deport her or take her citizenship away and then deport her?
If she is a naturalized citizen, her citizenship can be revoked. But I doubt that it would be. If she is in the US on a green card or visa she can be shipped out asap.

If she is a naturalized citizen, her citizenship can be revoked. But I doubt that it would be. If she is in the US on a green card or visa she can be shipped out asap.
We need to find out. A the maximum, she is only naturalized. We let you immigrate to our country if you love it. This isn't love of our country. Kick her ass out.

Forum List

Back