NYC mayor Eric Adams (D) says illegals should be employed as lifeguards because "they're excellent swimmers"

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The blatant racism of Joe Biden's party on display yet again.

Despicable.

Mayor Eric Adams on Tuesday suggested migrants should be hired to fill the city’s lifeguard shortage — because “they’re excellent swimmers.”

Hizzoner dropped the comment after being asked during a City Hall briefing about lifeguard staffing at the city’s beaches and pools, which have increasingly had issues in recent years, ahead of Memorial Day.

Going off on a tangent, Adams indicated that Gotham’s lifeguard shortages could easily be fixed if migrant work visas were being expedited for those jobs that needed to be filled up quickly.

This should be under political satire but sadly it is a real story.

New York has become a banana republic. It's odd that I don't hear any media talking about the donations the billionaire Chinese National who illegally gave thousands to Adams campaign. in a scheme. He was thrown out of the U.S.

Here ya go America, you have some new citizens who swam to safety. They arrived exclusively to fill your lifeguard shortage. Seems they are looking for any angle to try and make them legal. No wonder he was so popular with the Chinese billionaire who was tossed out, lol...

Oops, how come the above post didn't show up in my search? Sorry.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams on Tuesday called for migrants to be allowed to work as lifeguards as the city faces a shortage for the role -- arguing that many are "excellent swimmers."

Adams was asked at a press conference about a lifeguard shortage in the city as Memorial Day nears and with the summer months approaching.

He said the situation could be helped "If we had a migrant and asylum seeker plan that states those jobs that we are…in high demand we could expedite."

Last edited:
This should be under political satire but sadly it is a real story.

New York has become a banana republic. It's odd that I don't hear any media talking about the donations the billionaire Chinese National who illegally gave thousands to Adams campaign. in a scheme. He was thrown out of the U.S.

Here ya go America, you have some new citizens who swam to safety. They arrived exclusively to fill your lifeguard shortage. Seems they are looking for any angle to try and make them legal. No wonder he was so popular with the Chinese billionaire who was tossed out, lol...

Oops, how come the above post didn't show up in my search? Sorry.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams on Tuesday called for migrants to be allowed to work as lifeguards as the city faces a shortage for the role -- arguing that many are "excellent swimmers."

Adams was asked at a press conference about a lifeguard shortage in the city as Memorial Day nears and with the summer months approaching.

He said the situation could be helped "If we had a migrant and asylum seeker plan that states those jobs that we are…in high demand we could expedite."

The blatant racism is shocking. Every time DemoKKKrats open their mouths, I feel like we're back in 1860.

Yes I spend a short time in my youth swimming at a large NYC outdoor pool and seems this mayor may be onto a good idea even though he messed up the messaging

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
The blatant racism of Joe Biden's party on display yet again.

Despicable.

Mayor Eric Adams on Tuesday suggested migrants should be hired to fill the city’s lifeguard shortage — because “they’re excellent swimmers.”

Hizzoner dropped the comment after being asked during a City Hall briefing about lifeguard staffing at the city’s beaches and pools, which have increasingly had issues in recent years, ahead of Memorial Day.

Going off on a tangent, Adams indicated that Gotham’s lifeguard shortages could easily be fixed if migrant work visas were being expedited for those jobs that needed to be filled up quickly.

“they’re excellent swimmers.”

… except for the dead ones floating down the Rio Grande.

Adams is a certified bonehead. He must made captain through some DEI program.

Forum List

Back