NYC landlords will have to rent to criminals

Ironically, the govt causes all that shit to go up. Weird huh

that's besides the point. Libs walk around with the idea that all of your criminals are Jean Valjean types. A lot more are like John Wayne Gacy or Nino in New Jack City, than someone stealing bread to feed his family.

There's that loving conservative mentality. Stop claiming you don't hate people.
I hare criminals. I despise those who raise illegitimate children on welfare.

Because I am liberal on economic and environmental issues I vote Democrat, but the Democrat Party I really love died with John Kennedy in 1963, I think the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty were well intended mistakes. The rise in crime and illegitimacy,. especially black crime and illegitimacy confirms conservative arguments against both when they were debated in Congress.

Most Negroes are unworthy of full citizenship rights. Young blacks thugs should live in fear of white policemen.

Last edited:
Under a new ordinance passed, it will be illegal for anyone renting properties in the 5 boroughs from asking about tenants' criminal history.

This is an open door for drug dealers to set up meth labs, and child molesters to rent in family neighborhoods with impunity.

And no one will be able to do anything about it.

The concern is with the number of criminals who are having a hard time setting up shop in the city. Liberalism strikes again.

Now that is wrong because being an ex-criminal does not mean you are ipso facto as good as a non-criminal.
This is from the Dylan Mulvaney line of thinking. Dylan is a damn pervert and psycho but because he says he's trans ALL the other signs of a disturbed and unbalanced person have to be ignored. Kids know it, my neighbors know it, many who pretend not to would not allow him within a mile of their kids.

that's besides the point. Libs walk around with the idea that all of your criminals are Jean Valjean types. A lot more are like John Wayne Gacy or Nino in New Jack City, than someone stealing bread to feed his family.
New York? They should just make Manhattan into a big Prison like in "Escape From New York". Dump all the violent criminals there. Drop off loads of Beans and rice once a day into Central Park.

Forum List

Back