NYC collapsing over ONE WEEK'S worth of illegal immigrants.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
NYC has received around 40,000 illegal immigrants and Mayor Adams is basically declaring the city a disaster area. BAHAHAHAHAHA I love it when NIMBYs are forced out of their Liberal fantasy bubbles and get a dose of the real world!

A sad situation for all involved. Your border should not be an open invitation, pick and choose your citizens.

200w.gif

NYC has received around 40,000 illegal immigrants and Mayor Adams is basically declaring the city a disaster area. BAHAHAHAHAHA I love it when NIMBYs are forced out of their Liberal fantasy bubbles and get a dose of the real world!

Quite telling that the leftist mayors flailing their Pom Poms while announcing they were "sanctuary cities" are not flailing so hard when the illegals show up and start bleeding cities of taxpayers dollars.

It's only a matter of time before the cost burdens are fully shifted to the middle class taxpayer.

Quite telling that the leftist mayors flailing their Pom Poms while announcing they were "sanctuary cities" are not flailing so hard when the illegals show up and start bleeding cities of taxpayers dollars.

It's only a matter of time before the cost burdens are fully shifted to the middle class taxpayer.
What I see here in Southern Arizona is an immediate and severe impact on the poorest American Citizens needing the same resources that are now being swallowed up by the massive waves of illegals coming in. That is a total failure of our government.

What I see here in Southern Arizona is an immediate and severe impact on the poorest American Citizens needing the same resources that are now being swallowed up by the massive waves of illegals coming in. That is a total failure of our government.
Why do we even have poverty stricken Americans? You want total government failure? It's looking at you kid.

Well , give them ALL of the fuckin' illegals. Give 'em ALL the tired ,poor ,and hungry. Let THEM cope with uneducated ,unskilled ,non-english speaking peons. Along with the drug slingers ,gangsters ,Cartel Members ,and child rapists.

Probably 7 million since the Stolen 2020? They only know for sure those that surrender. TX AZ CA been dealing with these illegals for decades. NY CHI can't survive 4 months surge?

P.S. Asylum-Seeker Arrested in New York City After Leaving Her Newborn Baby Boy in Bathroom Trash Can.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back