NY attorney general fires back at Trump's defense of financial statements

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

"It is not unusual for parties to a legal proceeding to disagree about the facts," the attorney general's office wrote in a letter filed in New York state court. "But it is truly rare for a party to publicly disagree with statements submitted by his own attorneys in a signed pleading -- let alone one day after the pleading was filed."

I have only ever been involved in one legal dispute and my Solicitor asked to me to observe a press and social media silence until the matter was setttled. I am sure that Donnys people have done the same. What is he playing at ? Nobody is this stupid.

"It is not unusual for parties to a legal proceeding to disagree about the facts," the attorney general's office wrote in a letter filed in New York state court. "But it is truly rare for a party to publicly disagree with statements submitted by his own attorneys in a signed pleading -- let alone one day after the pleading was filed."

I have only ever been involved in one legal dispute and my Solicitor asked to me to observe a press and social media silence until the matter was setttled. I am sure that Donnys people have done the same. What is he playing at ? Nobody is this stupid.
Any official in New York is as goofy as you, why would you listen to anything they say?
.....just look at the picture......all you need to know.

Feb 16 (Reuters) - New York's attorney general on Wednesday pounced on former President Donald Trump's defense of company's financial statements, saying the five-page statement Trump issued a day earlier contradicted a court filing by his attorneys.

:laugh:

Watching how you jerk off and salivate at anything remotely negative about Trump is fucking fascinating.

I honestly cannot imagine ever being that obsessed about someone I will never, ever meet...

Trump is getting too old to know what lies to tell at the appropriate time.
I have seen cases collapse in court when this has happened. Habitual liars need to keep lie trackers to avoid getting mixed up. Its pretty obvious that the old rogue is in decline. Loss of his lying faculty is what will probably get him off in the end.

Meanwhile DJT is playing golf at world-class resorts, sleeping with a supermodel and counting his billions.... and smothering you in your sleep with those night terrors you have.

While you're.... well.... staring at the sink trying to decide whether to take the dishes out before you piss in it?

You're not even the same species as President Trump.

Last edited:

What I think that you are failing to comprehend, Tommy, is that this isn't a "legal" dispute at all, but a political one.

The New York AG is waging a political Jihad against the president, and the Trumpster is responding in kind.

I have seen cases collapse in court when this has happened. Habitual liars need to keep lie trackers to avoid getting mixed up. Its pretty obvious that the old rogue is in decline. Loss of his lying faculty is what will probably get him off in the end.
Right, but not the wacko black Dimmer DA, she be all on topada laws right Commie?

Instead of looking at an EX-president's financials, I would be wanting to look at the
SITTING president's financials.
Not only the name of Joe Biden, but also his alias, 'The Big Guy'.
Go ahead. He released his FEC filings and his taxes already.

Trump is getting too old to know what lies to tell at the appropriate time.
He picks his lies, like he picks his women. Any will do, if nobody watches, and he thinks they look good at the moment.

What I think that you are failing to comprehend, Tommy, is that this isn't a "legal" dispute at all, but a political one.

The New York AG is waging a political Jihad against the president, and the Trumpster is responding in kind.
Yes. They are all political attacks on this saintly man. A man who would atwal from a cancer charity is capable of anything.

I think that you need to fortify yourself as the coming months are likely to be bleak for the right wing idiot community.
And I thing you, honestly, need to fortify yourself for the inevitable upcoming slaughter of your idiot party in the US mid-terms. This is the first step of, the end of the end, The clock is ticking you moron of a troll......tick...tick...tick.

Forum List

Back