Zone1 Nuns With Guns?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just had a really random question today. I already know that nuns say no to sex and I do believe alcohol and gambling,.. but are they allowed to bear arms?

vatican-womens-rifle-team.jpg

row-of-nuns-aiming-rifles.jpg

Original caption: Kingston, MA: Sisters of Divine Providence set their sights as they try out new .22 caliber guns presented to them at camp Mishannock by Harrington and Richardson of Worcester, Massachusetts. The guns will be used in a rifle training program at the camp. Pictured (R to L) are: Sister Noel, camp director; Sister Rosaria; Sister Wilfrid; Sister Mary Janet and Sister Mary. Three of the nuns will be instructors in the rifle program. Photo filed 7/12/57.

• Banned
View attachment 753545

Original caption: Kingston, MA: Sisters of Divine Providence set their sights as they try out new .22 caliber guns presented to them at camp Mishannock by Harrington and Richardson of Worcester, Massachusetts. The guns will be used in a rifle training program at the camp. Pictured (R to L) are: Sister Noel, camp director; Sister Rosaria; Sister Wilfrid; Sister Mary Janet and Sister Mary. Three of the nuns will be instructors in the rifle program. Photo filed 7/12/57.

Wow, that's real? Do you have a link?

Forum List

Back