Nunes - Come on down !

It's becoming clear as to why Nunes tried so very hard to discredit the Ambassador's testimony. He was in on the effort to remove her.

Devin Nunes to Marie Yovanovitch: Why Are You Even Testifying?
The Executive Branch has the right to remove any diplomat for any reason. Even personal reasons.

Just not members of congress. That's the point of the thread, dope.
Who did Trump try to remove from Congress that was a diplomat?

You're an idiot.

Nunes and his aid were in on the effort to remove Yovanovitch with Parnas.
You're the idiot, she is not a member of Congress. You just proved how stupid you are.

It's becoming clear as to why Nunes tried so very hard to discredit the Ambassador's testimony. He was in on the effort to remove her.

The Executive Branch has the right to remove any diplomat for any reason. Even personal reasons.

anyone that refuses to kiss his fat ass -

pay attention -

pay attention -
The President has the sole authority to appoint or remove diplomats for any reason.

You're an idiot.

Nunes and his aid were in on the effort to remove Yovanovitch with Parnas.
You're the idiot, she is not a member of Congress. You just proved how stupid you are.

LOL...:uhoh3:
Nunes, dope. Nunes.

pay attention -
The President has the sole authority to appoint or remove diplomats for any reason.
Including reporting on his treason I guess

the DNC has yet to make a convincing case to me as to why the GOP is not allowed to investigate their corruption after they used neo-Nazis to overthrow the Ukrainian government.
Then you aren't paying attention. The issue is not that something was investigated, but why it was investigated, and the abuse of presidential power to try to get that investigation.

God wiped out an entire planet via flood because of lies,
And you want it to happen again apparently. You tell almost as many lies as tRump.
Not as many as you retarded lib scum.
That's a lie right there.
Give him a break.
Doesn't even know what the def of liberal is.
No Latin taught in trump u
Liberal=commie
Try the dictionary
Latin liber free ??
For the individual and small gov.
Quit watching knees news please.
"The more you watch the more ignorant you get"
The skirts are getting shorter though

This thread is rapidly devolving into utter crudity - the topic is Nunes and recently released text messages. Get back on topic.

You can try to talk your way out of Hell with your fake pee pee tape story and see how well that goes over.

Of course Russian trolls would know all about that pee tape. But would Putin be pleased with you reminding us Americans about it?

I would think that the Devil (or the Super Devil) would like a good pee-pee tape show.

If there is no pee tape, why was the Trump campaign so desperate to get their hands on it?

Hey stupid, it was Hillary and her goons who tried for 2+ years to find this non-existent pee tape. Try to keep up you congenital liar.

I love it when you accuse me of lying. What I posted is in the Mueller Report which you fools didn’t bother to read.

Here's What the Mueller Report Says About the Pee Tape

I believe the pee tape exists for the following reason:

1. Trump is a sick fuck.

2. His staffers were scared shitless about this.

3. Why would someone make up something like this. It’s so bizarre twisted and sick that no one would make it up. Too unbelievable.

Hey stupid. Mueller can’t tell his ass from his elbow. The tape was NEVER shown to exist. Period. End of book. So of course YOU believe it, being the loyal uneducated Gruberite you are. It’s In the report but you don’t show it. Hmmm.......Your bizarre sick, drunken fantasies don’t mean Trump did anything.

So what? Oppo research. No worse than Hillary paying Russians for the fake Steele Dossier.

The Steele Dossier has not been proven to be untrue. I think its true, and even the Golden Showers part.

Can you describe one think that's fake about it, I didn't think so.
They can't.
Can't believe these mi6 guys.
What do they know?

Well true, no one can refute the steele dossier.

You are so stupid, ignorant, and uneducated it’s beyond belief. The FBI themselves said this pile of shirt was unverifiable. Not ONE thing has been proven and Steele himself won’t even stand behind his own document. By the way nimrod, we don’t have to prove it’s false. YOU have to prove it’s true. It’s YOUR assertion. Now you better find some evidence.

No, can you refute one word of it, I didn't think so.

Hey idiot, I don’t have to refute anything. YOU have to prove it. Oh you can’t. No surprise there. Now STFU.

You can try to talk your way out of Hell with your fake pee pee tape story and see how well that goes over.

Of course Russian trolls would know all about that pee tape. But would Putin be pleased with you reminding us Americans about it?

I would think that the Devil (or the Super Devil) would like a good pee-pee tape show.

If there is no pee tape, why was the Trump campaign so desperate to get their hands on it?

Hey stupid, it was Hillary and her goons who tried for 2+ years to find this non-existent pee tape. Try to keep up you congenital liar.

No it wasn’t. The Trump campaign was desperate to get hands on it.

Why are you so obsessed with it?

Incidentally, the only guy who had “goons” working for him, is Trump. They’re mostly in jail now though.

I’m obsessed with it? YOU brought it up you raving idiot. The tape does not exist. Your lies don’t make it real. Poor baby. Debunked again. Try again. And try to read something this time.

Mueller was a clueless moron and an epic waste of taxpayer funds.

I love it when you accuse me of lying. What I posted is in the Mueller Report which you fools didn’t bother to read.

Here's What the Mueller Report Says About the Pee Tape

I believe the pee tape exists for the following reason:

1. Trump is a sick fuck.

2. His staffers were scared shitless about this.

3. Why would someone make up something like this. It’s so bizarre twisted and sick that no one would make it up. Too unbelievable.

Hey stupid. Mueller can’t tell his ass from his elbow. The tape was NEVER shown to exist. Period. End of book. So of course YOU believe it, being the loyal uneducated Gruberite you are. It’s In the report but you don’t show it. Hmmm.......Your bizarre sick, drunken fantasies don’t mean Trump did anything.

There never was a pee tape. That was just another Russian Lie like the Dossier paid for by The Russian owned Clintons and Obamas to Putin to ask Russia to help Clinton and Obama beat Orange man bad.

Incidentally, the only guy who had “goons” working for him, is Trump. They’re mostly in jail now though.

I’m obsessed with it? YOU brought it up you raving idiot. The tape does not exist. Your lies don’t make it real. Poor baby. Debunked again. Try again. And try to read something this time.

There never was a pee tape. That was just another Russian Lie like the Dossier paid for by The Russian owned Clintons and Obamas to Putin to ask Russia to help Clinton and Obama beat Orange man bad.

There is no logic to your post. Putin didn’t help Hillary, he undercut her at every turn because he blamed the Clintons for interfering in the Russian elections that kept him from office.

Clinton was no friend of Putin, and Obama sanctioned Russia with the Magnitsky Act. Putin told all Russians that if Clinton was elected the USA would declare war on Russia.

The idea that either Clinton or Obama would enlist the help of murderous scum like Putin is laughable. Consider that Clinton neither spoke with nor had any contact with anyone connected to the Dossier. Her lawyers hired Fusion GPS. Fusion hired Steele. Neither Fusion nor Steele knew who the client was. It’s called a “third party, arm’s length transaction”.

This is simple the old Russian trick of accusing the other side of what you yourself are doing.

Forum List

Back