Now the Jewish people are upset about the anti semitic parts of the buffalo gunners statements.

Wow this kid bieved every conspiracy theory out there and some how thought he was the last line of defense from the Jews and blacks taking over.

Wow this kid was ate up.
Is that some sort of justification for the maniac? WTF?

I told you three huge German Companies ( Mercedes - Benz ) ( Auto -Union ) ( Zundapp ) I could give you more if you wish ( especially after 1938)
Nope. Hitler did the reverse and privatized many companies. Mercedes was never nationalized.

The end game of a nation that is turning totalitarian always has possibilities of who gets the blame. We have so many groups to choose from here. Yours is the extermination of Christians by your threads.
You don't actually believe that. You just have nothing smart to say, so you say dumb shit for attention.

You don't actually believe that. You just have nothing smart to say, so you say dumb shit for attention.
Over the years it was is at the time. I try to spout what can or will be. The loss of rights has happened, and you do not realize it. you live off of social justice rights. All have unalienable rights. And it's those rights that have been slowly lost. Even with people mistreating each other as you type. All of the violence in blue cities and n laws were removed from the criminal codes. All the police did was stand down by the orders of the politicians. Nationally we have the TSA, Homeland Security, the Patriot Act and all of the alphabet security and law organizations in D.C. All with teeth and with immense powers.

Funny how the radical right wing ignores the rest of the statements by the shooter
who cares what some nut that hated Conservative principals, hated capitalism, and adopted some radical french theory on race has to say? Lock him up

Forum List

Back