Now is the time to remember what Fox’s own lawyers said about Tucker Carlson

They just don't care. He supports right wing authoritarianism, so they support him.

Even though he's just a political version of Pro Wrestling.
Christ, you people are so far down the drain it's unbelievable.

Tucker, LIKE EVERY OTHER MEDIA PERSONALITY STRIVES FOR ONE THING, RATINGS.

But somehow to the MORONS ON THE LEFT LIKE YOU AND THE OP he is worth singling out.

Funny how you asshats weren't the least bit concerned when his polar opposites on the other channels drumbeat the fake Russia bullshit for FOUR FUCKING YEARS and some of them still haven't given it up yet.

Christ, you people are so far down the drain it's unbelievable.

Tucker, LIKE EVERY OTHER MEDIA PERSONALITY STRIVES FOR ONE THING, RATINGS.

But somehow to the MORONS ON THE LEFT LIKE YOU AND THE OP he is worth singling out.

Funny how you asshats weren't the least bit concerned when his polar opposites on the other channels drumbeat the fake Russia bullshit for FOUR FUCKING YEARS and some of them still haven't given it up yet.
And you folks think he's real. That's at the core of the problem.

None of your attacks on me matter.

Carlson is just a political analyst who seems to annoy the left by flaunting his criticism of the Biden administration. If you want to play the "now is the time" game you need to review the people in power who spent a year chasing political dissidents while the Russians were massing on the Ukraine border. You need to consider the relationship between the Biden family and the Ukraine government when Biden's son was awarded a multi million dollar no show job in the Ukraine energy board.
"a political analyst"............. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Your mistranslation misses the point. No surprise coming as it does from you, Synthia, for who the notion of honesty is considered merely “quaint.” Within the very limited context of that lawsuit, the lawyers made an argument Fox and Tucker should have been appalled at. Of course the judge jumped on it.

Still, the efforts to silence the man is the real point. I notice you predictably chose to ignore that. 😴

The point of the suit was to silence Tucker. Liberal censorship of opposing views. Not a surprising tactic from you leftards.
Tucker Carlson doesn't believe anything he says. He's performing because that's what Fox wants. He's got 4-5 kids. He's just earning a living. Tucker Carlson - Wikipedia

And you folks think he's real. That's at the core of the problem.

None of your attacks on me matter.
My attacks on you absolutely matter. It is your credibility in question here n9t Tuckers. Everyone here is familiar with Tucker and have their positions on him.
You on the other hand have become more and more unhinged as the years have passed. Me pointing it out is just that.

Only if one assumes that having a nightly cable platform is his only possible means of communication.
That’s a stupid rejoinder, of course. That’s what they want to have him silenced on, his main medium form of communication.

If they could take away his paper and pencils and crayons and pens and typewriters and computers and printers, they would.

He talks to you like you're children.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back