Nothing wrong with the weather.

Comrades we can control the weather by eating bugs
Yes we can
Amen

The good news
Oil and natural gas consumption is through the roof ....which is usually a sign of a booming
economy ...

Energy Dominance: US Set Record for Energy Consumption in 2018!

I dont know how it possible ....with millions laid off due to war criminal drumph tariffs destroying the entire economy , ww3 raGing around us ,and north koreas nuking of LA and San Fagcisco

Ferp
The economy is not booming.
Unless you are an investor.
Inventories are low, and companies are not buying raw materials. Production is down.
In my industry, November was the worst month since 2009. This is the same across several industries.
You need to pay less attention to the stock market and the massive finance industry which has little to NOTHING to do with the everyday economy of the average citizen.
Unemployment is low, but underemployment is still critically high. Wages have barely risen, especially considering wage stagnation for several decades.

Yeah, that's why my daughter just got a job starting at $14.00 and hour and my company just hired 5 new workers at $17.70 an hour. The economy sucks ass, doesn't it?
In most locations throughout America, $14 an hour is again only supplemental. You can't live on that low of a wage.
$17.70 is still very meager. This is 2020. Those same jobs 20 years ago paid only slightly less than that.
If you take wages of 1970 and compare it with 1990 - the difference is significant. Compare 2000 with 2019...and the difference is marginal.

It’s January in Vermont.

b027f2afed31a6fea85e551179766b58.jpg

Nothing up with the weather at all.

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not_this_shit_again.jpg

Don't you prefer LOWER heating bills?

Yesterday, the NCAA Division 1-AA championship game was played near Dallas, Texas ... the powers that be thought the weather would be nice ... ha ha ha ... morons, the high only got up to 44ºF ... the "home" team was the North Dakota State and the high temperature in Fargo, North Dakota was -2ºF ... they could have played the game there and had better weather ... ha ha ha ha ...

Wait ...

(-2 in Fargo, 44 in Dallas ... and they could have ........ ) Oh I see:

It was better in ... North Dakota ... and ... er ... WAIT ...

Oh crap, that's fucking Minnesota across the river ... where the hell is Vermont ... oh, there it is ... why the hell is it over there ...

Well ... North Dakota State did win and something about -2ºF means that ... ummm ... [sigh] ...

Never mind ...

Forum List

Back