Note to Gun-Control Liberals: You Can’t Handle the Truth

So you want the taxpayers to continue to pay for gun owners accidents and mistakes...
Accidents?
How does the number of gun-related accidents justify the requirements fr all gun owners to purchase insurance?
How many gun owners are there?
how many people are accidentally shot by them?
How many of these victims are not covered by insurance?

UCLA Prof: When America is a Minority-Majority Nation, We're Coming for Your Guns
Published October 20, 2015

guns.jpg

By Ryan Girdusky | Red Alert Politics

Liberals have realized through trial and error that gun control is out of reach for them, for now.

University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) professor Adam Winkler gleefully wrote in the Washington Post on Monday that the numbers are not on the side of liberals. The number of people who support the National Rifle Association (NRA) are too strong, but the future demographic trends are in liberals’ favor.

UCLA Prof: When America is a Minority-Majority Nation, We're Coming for Your Guns

"When they come for the guns we will comply and give them the ammo first and when that's done the bayonet/butt." A_J

So you want the taxpayers to continue to pay for gun owners accidents and mistakes...
Accidents?
How does the number of gun-related accidents justify the requirements fr all gun owners to purchase insurance?

What are you trying to say?

There is a reasonable number of gun deaths and injury by legal owners to justify insurance... No matter how you slice it $229bn is a lot of money...
http://theconversation.com/if-lawful-firearm-owners-cause-most-gun-deaths-what-can-we-do-48567

Add in the guns that are not properly secured we are talking significant numbers.

So insurance is needed, why are wanting the taxpayers to pick up the bill for other people's choices?

Nobody is stopping people owning a gun, it is just saying if you want to exercise your right than take personal responsibility and get insured.

If it turns out that this insurance is for peanuts all the better... But if you want to carry your gun or not get training then you will pay for the risk that costs...

Accidents?
That there is no sound argument for your proposed restriction o the law abiding.
Disagree?
Address the questions I asked.

Accidents?
That there is no sound argument for your proposed restriction o the law abiding.
Disagree?

Guns are dangerous devices.
Accidents happen, Mistakes happen, what you objection to people taking responsibility before this could happen and get insurance.
It is mandatory for car owners and business owners...

600 people are shot dead, can't find a number for injured but it would be multiple... Legally owned guns are being stolen and used because of irresponsible owners and who picks up the tab? Are you saying this is not a problem? That it doesn't happen.

Why do you want the taxpayers paying for everything?

"When they come for the guns we will comply and give them the ammo first and when that's done the bayonet/butt." A_J
Further poof that liberals only care about the rights they approve of and recognize the Constitution when it suits them.

What position does he have in the Obama Administration?

No need for the hyperbole stuff... Just pay your way, get insurance ($1m + cover) and have as many guns as you like...

Accidents?
Disagree?
600 people are shot dead, can't find a number for injured but it would be multiple.
600 dead....300,000,000 guns
99.99984% of guns are not involved in an accidental death.
For every gun involved in an accidental death, 500,000 are not.
As I said.... there is no sound argument for your proposed restriction o the law abiding.

The TRUTH is that gun control states have less gun crime than gun nut states .

Conservatives can't handle that so they use intellectual dishonesty in their examples . They'll compare a giant city wh a gang issue (Chicago ). To a farm state with a fraction of the population (Vermont ).

Always apples wh oranges .

Accidents?
Disagree?
600 people are shot dead, can't find a number for injured but it would be multiple.
As I said.... there is no sound argument for your proposed restriction o the law abiding.

I don't think you get insurance. The insurance for what the gun could do and if the gun is not stored responsibility what damage it could do as well...

The figures above are similar for car owners. 99.988% of cars are not involved car deaths either yet every thinks mandatory insurance is needed there...

But the big thing about insurance is it encourages good behaviour to gain lower risk and thus lower premiums...

Do you think gun owners should behave better because of the nature of accidents if they happen?

Firearms instructor leaves gun in school bathroom

School security guard in Michigan leaves gun in bathroom, officials say - U.S. News

I thought it only happened once

Note to Gun-Control Liberals: You Can’t Handle the Truth

December 25, 2012
by David L. Goetsch

---

Why are liberals so determined to avoid dealing with the hard truths about gun violence in America? It’s because they can’t handle the truth. The first and most important truth that must be faced about gun-violence in America is that liberals who are so vocal about passing gun-control laws are hypocrites—they are not interested in reducing gun violence in the first place. They are simply pandering to naïve Americans and those poor grieving families of shooting victims to make it appear that they care and are doing something.

Commenting on the gun-control debate, my business partner and friend, Sean Aland, likes to say: “In America, we have a heart problem, not a gun problem.” Another way to say the same thing is this: Push God aside and you will have Godlessness. Consequently, for liberal pundits and politicians to wring their hands and wonder aloud what is happening to America is nothing but theater. What is happening to America is that we are reaping the harvest of what liberals have been sowing for more than 40 years, a truth liberals can’t handle.

---

Read more: Note to Gun-Control Liberals: You Can’t Handle the Truth – Patriot Update

Note to pro-gun conservatives. Country isn't so dangerous you need a gun. This isn't some 3rd world hellhole. And if you live in one, well who's fault is that?

Accidents?
Disagree?
I don't think you get insurance.
I don't thinik you get "sound argument".

Another deranged paranoid NaziCon gun nut thread. Come on 2014...

Gun-free zones are an anti-gun nut's paradise. It also happen to be a soft target for any loon with the gun and the desire to kill lots of people.

You get what you want, a place where there are no guns. So deal with the consequence and stop whining.

Universal background checks are unenforceable and therefore useless.
I am more mandatory insurance anyway... Have a gun, insure it...
Unnecessary and undue burden on the constitutionally protected exercise of a right.

You have a constitutional right to a gun but the government doesn't actually buy you one. So having insurance is just the cost of owning a gun.
No insurance, just hand you gun at your local police station. It will encourage safe practices from gun owners thus save lives through market pratices.

Why should non gun owners subsidize the lifestyle and choices of gun owners?
Why are you supporting freeloaders against the tax payers...

They don't subsidize anything……and we will send you a check for keeping you safe……you guys won't even protect yourselves…but expect everyone else to do it for you….

I am just saying it has been well proven that a gun in your house does not actually make you safer.

So if you want a gun pay for it including the insurance to keep it.
Mandatory Insurance is just legalized extortion... No thanks

Disagree?

I showed there is accidents, unsound behaviour and mistakes... Taxpayers are paying for all this.

Why do you object to getting people have personal responsibility by getting insurance.

Gun control talk has all but went away in the media, and rightly so.

Sh!t happens, the nation has much bigger fish to fry, anyway.

Hashtag let's deal with real issues

Disagree?

I showed there is accidents, unsound behaviour and mistakes... Taxpayers are paying for all this.

Why do you object to getting people have personal responsibility by getting insurance.
Mandatory insurance is nothing more than legalized extortion...

Disagree?
I showed there is accidents, unsound behaviour and mistakes...
...that represent the misuse of 1 gun in 500,0000
I don't think you get "sound argument".

Forum List

Back