Not So Gentle After All: New Video Surfaces Of Michael Brown Viciously Beating And Robbing Old Man

Well if that really is him I am exceedingly glad his subsequent actions led to his death.

The gentle giant...the poor "murdered" child...and all the other garbage from the black race pimps and others. Thank God he's dead and may others like him not be far behind.

That's not him. Just another video getting passed around stormfront.
It's him.

Not him:
snopes.com Mike Brown Beating Video

Of course if this is part of your comedy act then I apologize and you may carry on.
Snopes really goes out of their way to exonerate a thug who assaulted a convenience store clerk and then attempted to kill a cop.

I found more footage of Michael Brown being a thug!!!

Doesn't look like him and it doesn't matter, does it? This is what they do TO EACH OTHER. Fuck them. I hope more Browns get shot down. Not Garners. BROWNS.
And what is worse? Those who watched it go down and did NOTHING. NOTHING.
Again..fuck them.

Based on the liquor store video it was clear that he is a bully and I am sure acted that way on a normal basis. God only knows how many crimes he committed and just never got caught.

That's not him. Just another video getting passed around stormfront.
It's him.

Not him:
snopes.com Mike Brown Beating Video

Of course if this is part of your comedy act then I apologize and you may carry on.
Snopes really goes out of their way to exonerate a thug who assaulted a convenience store clerk and then attempted to kill a cop.

I found more footage of Michael Brown being a thug!!!

WOW! Good find!

Just another day in the welfare paradise! If Obama had a country this is what it would look like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back