Not Seeing Much On Cuomo These Days

MadChemist

Platinum Member
Sep 11, 2017
Not looking real hard.

I would have thought he would have resigned by now.

But he is hanging in there.

I have no respect for the guy, but I don't live in New York.

It's great to see the left scream and yell about Trump...but be so quiet about Cuomo.

Telling.

As someone who never liked Trump and never thought he was doing a proper job as President, it certainly was clear that absolutely anything he did was immediately jumped on to an absurd degree. On the other hand, it is obvious that things like Cuomo's accusations and Harris' border job aren't dealt with in the same manner. Neither side of the duopoly gets my vote, but coverage of American politics is certainly skewed.

As someone who never liked Trump and never thought he was doing a proper job as President, it certainly was clear that absolutely anything he did was immediately jumped on to an absurd degree. On the other hand, it is obvious that things like Cuomo's accusations and Harris' border job aren't dealt with in the same manner. Neither side of the duopoly gets my vote, but coverage of American politics is certainly skewed.

In so many words..the press is letting this pass ?

He should be able to survive his term by locking himself in his office and avoiding public appearances. Out of sight, out of mind.

Not looking real hard.

It's great to see the left scream and yell about Trump...but be so quiet about Cuomo.

Telling.

Cuomo is an obvious asshole and should at the very least resign.
MAGA

Not looking real hard.

Telling.
Isn't it telling that the things the main stream media accused Trump of daily yet seldom if ever proved...are exactly what THEIR "icon", Andrew Cuomo was doing on a regular basis? Does anyone here think that what Cuomo has done would be a non story if it was Trump in the crosshairs? The left would be calling for Congressional investigations and impeachment. Yet there Andrew Cuomo sits...forgotten as the main stream media froths at the mouth over yet another thug idiot who escalated a simple traffic stop into a lethal outcome!

The main stream media will push that story to the Nth degree because it allows them NOT to cover liberal scandals like Cuomo and the crisis at the border!

Not looking real hard.

Telling.
If it were Trump CNN and company would be bashing him 24/7 and see to it he did not get elected

As it stands now, it looks as though Cuomo may run again and win, thanks to an "independent" press.

As they say, you can' t have a true democracy without an "independent' press.

Not looking real hard.

Telling.
If it were Trump CNN and company would be bashing him 24/7 and see to it he did not get elected

As it stands now, it looks as though Cuomo may run again and win, thanks to an "independent" press.

As they say, you can' t have a true democracy without an "independent' press.

You'll notice the outpouring of support/condemnation from the left on this.

I never liked Cuomo. Any politician that wants to take away your guns, and then make having a weapon that was purchased legally , illegal, should be removed from political office. I guess Karma caught up to him.

Not looking real hard.

Telling.
Matt Gaezt has knocked Cuomo off the front page

The duopoly can be counted on for duplicity, mendacity and derriere covering, with one half often doing it for/with the other. The important thing is to keep the electorate off balance and continuing to think the duopoly is the only way Washington can be.

Forum List

Back