Not Going To Church As President: Another Reagan/Obama Parallel

Another Reagan/Obama Parallel

Ronald Reagan on Why He Does Not Attend Church in First Reagan-Mondale Presidential Debate

Ronald Reagan on Why He Does Not Attend Church in First Reagan-Mondale Presidential Debate

somebody please let the far right and wingers know... Obama is sooo much like Reagan and in soooo many ways

So why do you love Obama and hate Reagan? Dante Logic?

Dante loves no man.
Correct. Obama is no man.
okay, back on topic troll boy

somebody please let the far right and wingers know... Obama is sooo much like Reagan and in soooo many ways
Obama couldn't shine Reagan's shoes.

Why would he want to? Obama doesn't do home nursing for mindless focks
Not a matter of want. He couldn't do that without fucking it up and his people are supposed to be good at shining shoes. I guess enough of his white trash mother rubbed off on him.

Dante loves no man.
okay, back on topic troll boy
I responded to your post. Practice what you preach boy.

Just out of curiosity when was the last time anyone on here from the right or the left for that matter started a thread about Obama and going to church before this one of course? The only real heavy volume of Obama and church threads I recall goes back to whole Reverend Wright firestorm.
actually -- this thread was in response to a recent thread about Obama and church attendance.
Which thread was that? I don't focus on Obama and church threads.
go back one post
Thanks so you have one poster who is troll and post tons of anti Obama stuff and one who is kinda the conservative version of you it still doesn't add up to a lot of Obama and church threads. When you get right down to it are these threads any different than those that come from some on the the left talking about how some conservatives who attend church want to create a theocracy? All of it is just partisan sillinesses that amounts to nothing.

Dante loves no man.

Your butthurt is delightful to watch.

And then Righties scratch their heads and wonder why we laugh at them.

Not a matter of want. He couldn't do that without fucking it up and his people are supposed to be good at shining shoes. I guess enough of his white trash mother rubbed off on him.

Ok, heavy in the running for the 2014 USMB racist of the year award, ladies and gentlemen!
This guy may just give Steve McFuckMeInTheAss a run for his money!!!

Dot Com

Did you know Reagan was a suspected Mexican???

reagan-sombrero.png

What a clown. He obviously had no respect for the office he held.

Oy, Gewalt!

Actually, I liked Reagan a lot and have not many negative things to say about him, well, other than Iran-Contra.

Ok, heavy in the running for the 2014 USMB racist of the year award, ladies and gentlemen!

Dot Com

Nothing racist about saying Obama isn't competent enough to not be able to shine shoes.

Dot Com

Nothing racist about saying Obama isn't competent enough to not be able to shine shoes.
The fact that you don't even see the racism in that statement speaks volumes about you, none of it good.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Oy, Gewalt!

Actually, I liked Reagan a lot and have not many negative things to say about him, well, other than Iran-Contra.
hard to overlook 32 or was it 42 criminal convictions :eusa_whistle:
Lol. It's ok: Ollie North got a job where after serving his prison-term? FOX.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back