Not afraid to admit...

liarintheWH

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2012
Iā€™m watching Stephen Colbert.

Not entirely on purpose as I was flipping through channels right now. His opening monologue was actually pretty good.

Went against Wall Street over this whole GameStop fiasco.

Never thought in a million years Iā€™d ever agree with him.

I havenā€™t really heard much of his material, but when I did hear him he was boring. Iā€™m not a liberal, but John Stewart I thought was funny. The idiot who replaced him canā€™t tell a funny joke for his life.

I havenā€™t really heard much of his material, but when I did hear him he was boring. Iā€™m not a liberal, but John Stewart I thought was funny. The idiot who replaced him canā€™t tell a funny joke for his life.
Stewart is great on the prompter telling jokes that others have written....Off-the-cuff, he's not even mildly amusing.

Stewart is great on the prompter telling jokes that others have written....Off-the-cuff, he's not even mildly amusing.

Perhaps, but if his delivery is good that counts for something. The guy who replaced him makes you mad at how stupid his jokes are.

Perhaps, but if his delivery is good that counts for something. The guy who replaced him makes you mad at how stupid his jokes are.
Trevor Noah isn't funny in any instance.

The Daily Show has sucked ever since Craig Kilborn left.

Totally agree on Noah. Never really got a chance to see Kilborn do comedy, but I believe I watched him on ESPN. In any case comedy is not easy to do and most comedy based on politics usually sucks.

yeah, but Stewart made the show much more political and was still a poor replacement for Kilborn.

Iā€™m watching Stephen Colbert.

Not entirely on purpose as I was flipping through channels right now. His opening monologue was actually pretty good.

Went against Wall Street over this whole GameStop fiasco.

Never thought in a million years Iā€™d ever agree with him.

Don't worry, his handlers will be scolding him for that soon enough.

Totally agree on Noah. Never really got a chance to see Kilborn do comedy, but I believe I watched him on ESPN. In any case comedy is not easy to do and most comedy based on politics usually sucks.

Yea, Noah is a total dooche...I wasn't a fan of Stewart either. I think if they made fun of all sides and instead of one side, it would be more interesting. But these late night hosts are just so one sided it's just boring. I did like Jay Leno when he was on. That is about it.

Yea, Noah is a total dooche...I wasn't a fan of Stewart either. I think if they made fun of all sides and instead of one side, it would be more interesting. But these late night hosts are just so one sided it's just boring. I did like Jay Leno when he was on. That is about it.

Yeah that was my beef with Stewart as well. He would rarely go after the left

Yeah that was my beef with Stewart as well. He would rarely go after the left

I want to start doing some more deep research on why the MSM and Hollywood has slanted so far to the left. And this didn't just start recently. It goes back as far as I can remember to the 90's or so. Although the Bushs did deserve some Abuse from them.:D

Forum List

Back