North Korea testing anthrax warheads for intercontinental ballistic missiles

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
North Korea is currently testing whether it can load anthrax-laden warheads onto its intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM).

According to a report in Japan’s Asahi newspaper Tuesday, an unidentified person connected to South Korean intelligence stated Pyongyang is determining whether the biological agent can survive the high temperatures associated with a warhead’s re-entry from space.
North Korea Testing Anthrax Warheads for Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles

=======================================================

And, just how does this mental case think he's going to pull this off. This should be good. It would be kinda funny if it blew on on the ground and infected him and everyone around him .

North Korea is currently testing whether it can load anthrax-laden warheads onto its intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM).

According to a report in Japan’s Asahi newspaper Tuesday, an unidentified person connected to South Korean intelligence stated Pyongyang is determining whether the biological agent can survive the high temperatures associated with a warhead’s re-entry from space.

And, just how does this mental case think he's going to pull this off. This should be good. It would be kinda funny if it blew on on the ground and infected him and everyone around him .
I've had my Anthrax shots.......

GOOD! GOOD! Didn't Mattis report recently that their ICBM's couldn't yet really reach our homeland? I guess this doen't say much for their confidence in their nukes, but loading anthrax is just the excuse we need to drop the hammer on them. China is already preparing for the fallout.

Last edited:
  • Banned

GOOD! GOOD! Didn't Mattis report recently that their ICBM's couldn't yet really reach our homeland? I guess this doen't say much for their confidence in their nukes, but loading anthrax is just the excuse we need to drop the hammer on them. China is already preparing the the fallout.

FROM 2013 they've been saying it can reach us.
upload_2017-12-20_10-50-10.png

Pentagon: North Korean Missiles Can Reach The United States

THIS IS FROM 2017

upload_2017-12-20_10-51-11.png

I'M HEARING RIGHT NOW THAT MULLER IS GOING TO BE BROUGHT DOWN................. The caps aren't cause i'm yelling just wanted that point to stand out. =)

Forum List

Back