North Korea begins returning remains of missing US troops from Korean War

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
North Korea has begun returning the remains of missing U.S. troops from the Korean War, President Donald Trump said Friday morning during an interview with Fox & Friends.

North Korea begins returning remains of missing US troops from Korean War, Trump says
===========

And the dumbest mother ................s who beleive the fake news being put out that Trump doesn't know how old the people are. Are you that much of a fkn moron that you can't figure out fake news which is put out for you pathetic weak minded losers to believe. Yes they know you are that stupid.

Last edited:
North Korea has begun returning the remains of missing U.S. troops from the Korean War, President Donald Trump said Friday morning during an interview with Fox & Friends.

North Korea begins returning remains of missing US troops from Korean War, Trump says
===========

And the dumbest mother ................s who beleive the fake news being put out that Trump doesn't know how old the people are. Are you that much of a fkn moron that you can't figure out fakes news is put out for you pathetic weak minded losers to believe. Yes they know you are that stupid.
Trump lies again. Korea began returning remains at least as far back as 2010.

Also, his remark about talking to parents about having remains returned is on video.

Dude the weak minded loser is you for believing the nonsense you post.

Actually, cooperation began under Clinton in 1996. Between 1996 and 2005 over 200 sets of remains were recovered before the program was suspended. More remains would be returned in 2010, 2012, and 2015.
There is nothing new about N. Korea using returned remains as bargaining chips.

Last edited:
Thank you Pres. Trump!! ..... :thup:
Are you thanking him for having lied to you?
Our amazing Pres, Trump has never lied about anything.

He is the George Washington of modern day presidents. .... :thup:
He gets caught telling lies everyday. Washington was a brave soldier and honest man, how dare you compare the lying coward trump to the father of our country.

Now show that the example I gave of trump lying is not 100% true.

It's just hilarious when Clinton and Obama supporters call someone a liar. You can't make this stuff up folks.
Only the brainwashed dupes think like you. Sober and sane people know the truth that neither Clinton nor Obama compare to the quantity of lies told by trump. BTW, those who know trump is the biggest liar in Presidential history overwhelmingly outnumber you dupes.

Lets hear you prove the example of trump lying in this thread is incorrect. You talk the talk, can you walk the walk?

He gets caught telling lies everyday. Washington was a brave soldier and honest man, how dare you compare the lying coward trump to the father of our country.
Trump and Washington are very similar as president.

Both love their country and put it first in all categories.

Both have the adoration of the people of the nation.

Both have done amazing things for our country.

Trump and Washington are very similar as president.

Both love their country and put it first in all categories.

Both have the adoration of the people of the nation.

Both have done amazing things for our country.
All of what you say in your post is bullshit. Nothing is similar between George Washington and liar in chief trump.

Disprove the example I gave of trump being a lying POS.

All of what you say in your post is bullshit. Nothing is similar between George Washington and liar in chief trump.
Why do you hate our elected leader soo much?

He is doing great things for his country and people.

You should climb aboard the pro-America Trump train and help MAGA .... :thup:

===========

And the dumbest mother ................s who beleive the fake news being put out that Trump doesn't know how old the people are. Are you that much of a fkn moron that you can't figure out fake news which is put out for you pathetic weak minded losers to believe. Yes they know you are that stupid.
how about just posting something good w/o having to slam people?

Why do you hate our elected leader soo much?

He is doing great things for his country and people.

You should climb aboard the pro-America Trump train and help MAGA .... :thup:
I do not trust compulsive serial pathological liars.
Now why have you not challenged the example I gave of trump lying about Korean War missing in action? I think I know why. It is because my example was 100% correct about one of trump's huge lies.

Now why have you not challenged the example I gave of trump lying about Korean War missing in action? I think I know why. It is because my example was 100% correct about one of trump's huge lies.
Patriotic Americans support our beloved Pres. Trump in his plan to MAGA.

Only liberals and commies are opposed to his agenda. .... :cool:

===========

1950 to 1953. The date from your link.

-------------

65 years. Add 25, the average age of the soldiers.

90 years. Assume the parents were 25 when the had their son

115 is how old they would be today.

How many people do right wingers know that are 115 years old?

Patriotic Americans support our beloved Pres. Trump in his plan to MAGA.

Only liberals and commies are opposed to his agenda. .... :cool:
You probably put ketchup on your hot dogs.

65 years. Add 25, the average age of the soldiers.
90 years. Assume the parents were 25 when the had their son
115 is how old they would be today.
How many people do right wingers know that are 115 years old?
Deanie boy and his lying numbers. .... :cuckoo:

Many soldiers were 18 or 19 years old during the Korean war. (average age during Vietnam was 19)

Many parents during those days got married and had children at 17, 18, 19, or 20.

Now we are talking about parents in their early 90's that had son's in the Korean war. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back