North Carolina Lt. Gov. Refuses To Resign After Calling LGBTQ Community 'Filth'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Republican Mark Robinson said he's "tired of folks on the right being demonized for our speech while folks on the left burn, beat, rob, loot ... and get a pass.”

Mark Robinson, North Carolina’s Republican lieutenant governor, dismissed a call for his resignation on Friday after he was exposed on videotape calling members of theLGBTQ community “filth.”

Robinson said he stood by his homophobic comment and claimed to Raleigh NBC affiliate WRAL that right-wing speech was being “demonized.”

“We will not be intimidated. We will not back down. We will not change our language,” he said. “The language I used, I am not ashamed of it. I will use it in the future because, again, it is time for parents in this state to take a strong stand for their children.”

Robinson made his offensive remarks while speaking in June at the Asbury Baptist Church in the town of Seagrove.

“I’m saying this now, and I’ve been saying it, and I don’t care who likes it: Those issues have no place in a school. There’s no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality — any of that filth,” he said in a sermon at the church.

Filth? Christians must take control of public schools? He should definitely resign! What do you think?

Last edited:

Republican Mark Robinson said he's "tired of folks on the right being demonized for our speech while folks on the left burn, beat, rob, loot ... and get a pass.”

Mark Robinson, North Carolina’s Republican lieutenant governor, dismissed a call for his resignation on Friday after he was exposed on videotape calling members of theLGBTQ community “filth.”

Robinson said he stood by his homophobic comment and claimed to Raleigh NBC affiliate WRAL that right-wing speech was being “demonized.”

“We will not be intimidated. We will not back down. We will not change our language,” he said. “The language I used, I am not ashamed of it. I will use it in the future because, again, it is time for parents in this state to take a strong stand for their children.”

Robinson made his offensive remarks while speaking in June at the Asbury Baptist Church in the town of Seagrove.

“I’m saying this now, and I’ve been saying it, and I don’t care who likes it: Those issues have no place in a school. There’s no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality — any of that filth,” he said in a sermon at the church.

Christians must take control of public schools? He should definitely resign! What do you think?

I think he would make a fine Vice-President for Trump.
Gimmee my thumbs down.

Filth? Christians must take control of public schools? He should definitely resign! What do you think?

Dude is a 100% BADASS….I’m donating to his campaign for sure.

OIP.pLf8lkfQFWQWBrU9gqTEOgHaHa.jpg

The headline to the story is a lie. Mr. Robinson referred to the ideas taught in school- the ideology of sodomy- as being "filth", not the Homo Community.

Big difference.

People are allowed to disagree with the status quo, and other people's ideologies.

Hahaha….that’s my reputation but I love GOOD blacks folks…always have. Just like I‘ve always HATED bad white folks.
I throw leftist filth for a spin with these posts.
Well. . . I tell you what, if Trump is not up to getting the nomination, this guy sure can give a speech.

He sure as hell could pull in the black & minority vote, and emphasize what it is to be an American.

The Constitution says he's free to practice his religion as he sees fit. Why do you commies hate the Constitution?

Why should he resign for exercising his right to free speech? He is correct, this is a topic that should be taught at home, and not in schools.

Mark Robinson, North Carolina’s Republican lieutenant governor, dismissed a call for his resignation on Friday after he was exposed on videotape calling members of the LGBTQ community “filth.”
Excrement is filth. The monkey has nine orifices, according to ancient Chinese legend, two eyes, two ears, two nostrils, one mouth, and two lower orifices. If a male's intercourse with the ninth orifice is anything but explicitly filthy, please explain.

Traditional Finnish anatomy, however, in contrast to that of the Chinese, always counts ten orifices, seven upper and three lower, because the ancient druids counted the urethra only as the eighth orifice and the vagina proper (cervix) as the ninth, while a man's seed was never accounted either as originating from the same orifice internally as his urine....

Forum List

Back