Nork York Times admits that school closures did nothing to stop the spread and had “LARGE AND LONG-LASTING” negative academic impact on students.

You know what they did in the Spanish Flu Epidemic that DID WORK? Put patients in the sunshine. Thus, me and hubby took Vitamin D from the beginning rather than the mythology of

1. "masks"
2. "social distancing"

And when we got Covid, it was next to nothing.

Now, why don't you tell me what you know about, say, 'Social distancing'? Where did the 6 foot "science" come from?
Telling people to stay inside and hide from the China Virus was incredibly dumb. Unfortunately not THE dumbest thing they did damned stupid.

But, they knew that, because they gleefully joined the outdoor riots sponsored by BLM and ANTIFA, the Brownshirts of the Democratic Party.

Not interested in your word-games in reference to millions - nor your irrelevant deflection in regards to "reliable" from China
Fact is that 1.3 million Americans have died = 0.38% of the population - as for Taiwan 19,000, aka 0.08% of the population.

Then why didn’t Biden lock down the country on day one of his administration? And why weren’t you leftists demanding he do so?

Guess it’s your side that’s responsible for the majority of these deaths? 🤪🤪🤪

Sounds like taking precautions was inconvenient for you.

Look at pictures on the Internet of precautions taken during Spanish Flu.
Hell no I didn't social distance and I didn't wear a face diaper or take the jab.

Boy, the pure denial dumbness I've read on this thread burns, even though it shouldn't be a surprise.

Telling people to stay inside and hide from the China Virus was incredibly dumb. Unfortunately not THE dumbest thing they did damned stupid.

But, they knew that, because they gleefully joined the outdoor riots sponsored by BLM and ANTIFA, the Brownshirts of the Democratic Party.

Two of the worst things I learned in that whole debacle:

1. How many people truly hate children and

2. How many of them--sadly, tragically--are teachers.

When a surgeon is performing an operation, is he wearing a "face diaper"?
Yes, to stop bacteria and debris from falling into the patient. Both far larger than a virus. Put a virus next to a bacteria is like putting a grape next to a basketball.

Yes, to stop bacteria and debris from falling into the patient. Both far larger than a virus. Put a virus next to a bacteria is like putting a grape next to a basketball.
So you DO call what a surgeon wears a "face diaper"? You DO infantilize surgeons for attempting to prevent infection in their patients?

So you DO call what a surgeon wears a "face diaper"? You DO infantilize surgeons for attempting to prevent infection in their patients?
Sorry dude, the surgeons my wife works with, 6 total, agree with me kid.

Forum List

Back