Noooow Heeeear this! Seattle U Students Occupy Office, Demand School To ‘Decentralize Whiteness’

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
A group of students at Seattle University have taken over a university dean’s office, saying they won’t leave unless the dean resigns and the school grants a set of demands that would heavily politicize the humanities curriculum.

Matteo Ricci College is one of eight schools at Seattle University, and focuses on the study of humanities. But the students who have taken over dean Jodi Kelly’s office say the college’s current curriculum is utterly stifling, and they have published a lengthy list of demands for changes.

Read more: Seattle U Students Occupy Office, Demand School To ‘Decentralize Whiteness’

Just in case you needed another reason to despise the left more than you did.

A group of students at Seattle University have taken over a university dean’s office, saying they won’t leave unless the dean resigns and the school grants a set of demands that would heavily politicize the humanities curriculum.

Matteo Ricci College is one of eight schools at Seattle University, and focuses on the study of humanities. But the students who have taken over dean Jodi Kelly’s office say the college’s current curriculum is utterly stifling, and they have published a lengthy list of demands for changes.

Read more: Seattle U Students Occupy Office, Demand School To ‘Decentralize Whiteness’

Just in case you needed another reason to despise the left more than you did.

"The curriculum should be taught by “professors of color and queer professors” and should place particular emphasis not on traditional educational concepts but instead on “racism, gentrification, sexism, colonialism, imperialism, global white supremacy, and other ethical questions about systems of power.”

AMusing

And why should I care? Or why do you care? These are college kids. Right? You ever see.college kids protest before? Was it a big deal? Isn't protest what college kids do for fun ?

Don't you think you are giving a little to much credence to college kids?

Or do college kids represent a level of change that is scary?

And why should I care? Or why do you care? These are college kids. Right? You ever see.college kids protest before? Was it a big deal? Isn't protest what college kids do for fun ?

You don't care because you're fine with it.

When someone does something that you do care about, then, then you'll care.

See how that works?

See how that works?
Coming from the same mind that thinks transgenders are real, man made global warming is real, that Michael Brown was murdered by a white cop, still thinks Trayvon Martin was murdered and believe minorities have never had it worse in this country.

Maybe he did not notice but the skinny smoker in the white house keeps blatantly usurping states rights and is forcing ALL states to spend exorbitant amounts of money to build special little bathrooms for .01% of society who cannot tell what gender they are, regardless of their sexual parts. Of course any state that does not do this is shunned and incessantly attacked as "racists" (the lefts favorite and really only weapon).

Perhaps the loser wilbur does not notice that these losers are taking over our legislative and executive branches of our government. Making insidious law after insidious law. All for the purpose of making the federal government stronger and destroying the country they all hate.

The funny thing is how the followers like this wilbur loser all think they are all oh so scientific and smart.

See how that works?
Coming from the same mind that thinks transgenders are real, man made global warming is real, that Michael Brown was murdered by a white cop, still thinks Trayvon Martin was murdered and believe minorities have never had it worse in this country.

Maybe he did not notice but the skinny smoker in the white house keeps blatantly usurping states rights and is forcing ALL states to spend exorbitant amounts of money to build special little bathrooms for .01% of society who cannot tell what gender they are, regardless of their sexual parts. Of course any state that does not do this is shunned and incessantly attacked as "racists" (the lefts favorite and really only weapon).

Perhaps the loser wilbur does not notice that these losers are taking over our legislative and executive branches of our government. Making insidious law after insidious law. All for the purpose of making the federal government stronger and destroying the country they all hate.

The funny thing is how the followers like this wilbur loser all think they are all oh so scientific and smart.
It's been clear that our culture is splintering before our eyes -- helped in no small part by the usual suspects -- but I have to admit, this rapidity is shocking.

Tissue? You poor baby. The country changing has made you bat shit crazy. Would that be correct? Are you bat shit crazy. Or owl shit crazy? But crazy none the less.

Btw,.You live in Seattle? No? Then as a state's.rights supporter, you should stfu. It's not your state. Right?

I take it that these college kids actions are a problem for you or someone you know. Is that correct?
Their actions are merely another example of the splintering of our society.

I do realize that an effective tactic of the Regressive Left is, what I call, "isolation". You take an event and minimize it by ignoring the fact that it's part of a much larger trend. You isolate it down to irrelevance by concentrating on it alone.

Again, you're fine with what's happening to our society, and I understand that you're going to minimize the overall importance of each individual example.

Last edited:
I take it that these college kids actions are a problem for you or someone you know. Is that correct?

DZn2Qhd.jpg

Their actions are merely another example of our the splintering of our society.

I do realize that an effective tactic of the Regressive Left is, what I call, "isolation". You take an event and minimize it by ignoring the fact that it's part of a much larger trend. You isolate it down to irrelevance by concentrating on it alone.

Again, you're fine with what's happening to our society, and I understand that you're going to minimize the overall importance of each individual example.
It would seem the Elite Left wants and is diligently working to splinter American society into a thousand pieces. Then remake into their Utopian vision. You know...like Lenin and Mao did.

It would seem the Elite Left wants and is diligently working to splinter American society into a thousand pieces. Then remake into their Utopian vision. You know...like Lenin and Mao did.

You have to wonder who raised these morons.

Whatever their end game is, they're succeeding so far.

Forum List

Back