Noobie whining and sniveling

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Hey Admin team,
can you extend the length of time before the site times me out?
I bounce around between a lot of websites. I find something that piques my interest on this board or that and spend some time replying to people. Sometimes it's this board, sometimes it is someplace else. The problem occurs when it is someplace else. I return here and click on a thread and then I have to log in all over again.

I don't wanna have to log in again just 'cause I was screwing off someplace else for 20 minutes. (said in my most whining and sniveling tone)

Hey Admin team,
I bounce around between a lot of websites. I find something that piques my interest on this board or that and spend some time replying to people. Sometimes it's this board, sometimes it is someplace else. The problem occurs when it is someplace else. I return here and click on a thread and then I have to log in all over again.

I don't wanna have to log in again just 'cause I was screwing off someplace else for 20 minutes. (said in my most whining and sniveling tone)

well if you would quit cheating on us maybe you wouldnt have that problem.:eusa_eh:

We can do better. Yes we can.

Hey Admin team,

Hey Admin team,
can you extend the length of my penis?
I bounce around between a lot of victims. I find something that piques my interest on this board or that and spend some time begging people to pay attention to me. Sometimes it's this board, sometimes it is someplace else. The problem occurs when it is someplace else. I return here and click on a thread and then I have to have my log get all hard all over again.

I don't wanna have to have my log get hard again just 'cause I was screwing off someplace else for 20 minutes. (said in my most whining and sniveling tone)

Forum List

Back