Noob

jbsparkway

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm all joined up after reading some really interesting threads about all the legislation coming down regarding derivatives trading. I'm am a Real Estate Broker/Investor by trade and am currently studying the market to recognize real opportunity, real meaning, fair and of tangible value. I am also somewhat new to Austin, Tx but operated a very large company in Midland, Tx which I've recently sold.

That's it.

See ya round.

Gatekeeper

Reaction score
Okay jbsparkway of Austin Tx, :welcome: 2 USMB, I have some gr8 land in south Florida...........never mind

tommywho70x

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm all joined up after reading some really interesting threads about all the legislation coming down regarding derivatives trading. I'm am a Real Estate Broker/Investor by trade and am currently studying the market to recognize real opportunity, real meaning, fair and of tangible value. I am also somewhat new to Austin, Tx but operated a very large company in Midland, Tx which I've recently sold.

That's it.

See ya round.
a double welcome to ya.

i fell in here a couple of months ago and landed in austin 11 years ago.

interested in some properties in the southeast quadrant of the county? i know where there are some bargains and i know a group of artists that could use a sugar daddy to buy a piece of property they were trying to develop as tenants for a communal arts colony and private outdoor entertainment venue.

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

If you really just recently sold Midland, Texas, you should retire. Derivatives suck!

iangould

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi my name is Ian Gould. its my first post in this forum.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List