Noob

jbsparkway

Rookie
May 24, 2010
Austin, Tx
Hi everyone, I'm all joined up after reading some really interesting threads about all the legislation coming down regarding derivatives trading. I'm am a Real Estate Broker/Investor by trade and am currently studying the market to recognize real opportunity, real meaning, fair and of tangible value. I am also somewhat new to Austin, Tx but operated a very large company in Midland, Tx which I've recently sold.

That's it.

See ya round.

Hi everyone, I'm all joined up after reading some really interesting threads about all the legislation coming down regarding derivatives trading. I'm am a Real Estate Broker/Investor by trade and am currently studying the market to recognize real opportunity, real meaning, fair and of tangible value. I am also somewhat new to Austin, Tx but operated a very large company in Midland, Tx which I've recently sold.

That's it.

See ya round.
a double welcome to ya.

i fell in here a couple of months ago and landed in austin 11 years ago.

interested in some properties in the southeast quadrant of the county? i know where there are some bargains and i know a group of artists that could use a sugar daddy to buy a piece of property they were trying to develop as tenants for a communal arts colony and private outdoor entertainment venue.

:welcome:

If you really just recently sold Midland, Texas, you should retire. Derivatives suck!

Forum List

Back