Non Cliquity Clack Club

Non=doesn't exist here.

Cliquity=cliques=not here.

Clack=nitpicking, pecking.

To reiterate...I started the thread but it ain't mine. I give it to... [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]....cuz he is the one that said that phrase. So..it belongs to him. I just started the thread for him, unbeknownst to him. Which means..I can never ask for it to be closed or dumped. Ain't mine. It's OURS.

:)

Anyone else watch Hoarders?

For a reality show it's pretty dang good tv

Those people need help!!!!!

I watched a marathon of it once when I was out of town because nothing else good was on.

I was amazed at some of the stories and some were pretty sad.

Alot of them became that way after a death, divorce or the kids grew and left.

I watched a marathon of it once when I was out of town because nothing else good was on.

They would lose there families to keep a house full of crap

And the stuff in the refrigerators! Scary stuff

They would lose there families to keep a house full of crap

And the stuff in the refrigerators! Scary stuff

They are suffering from mental depressions or other neurosis.

That's why they get therapists to work with them to take steps to recover from the disorder.

It's really sad and interesting.

I can't really watch it any more. I saw one epi about a woman that had pooh in a tower in her toilet. It was a TOWER. And she just kept squatting in some way to continue the tower to its present height.
I was so disgusted with seeing that...cuz once seen it cannot be unseen, I never watched it again.

Sister in law is a hoarder. Not like the poop lady. Just stupid shit. So I have to rag her all the time about it and have a mantra when she starts dragging stuff home.

"OUT....not in. OUT....not in". So far, she's been doing pretty good.

Gracie, you can now click on the logos in my signature block to arrive at Good News and Cheers. :)

10157196_669537996418182_1756304911_n.jpg

If you don't see "cat" first you are doing it Wrong!

and you both did it Wrong!!

By the rulez of online game "Bookworm" you could have said 'cud' or 'caw'

BUT, this is clearly 'search-a-word' and therefore, if you did it right, by starting up in the right hand corner, "cat" is the first word.

anything else just aint normal

actually that search-a-word is a great testament to human conditioning.

all the words you are meant to find read right to left, and most people will spot 'love' first, since it's the first word.

we all want to make sense out of chaos, that's why we see faces, like our own, when there isn't a face at all.

and most of us started in the upper right corner, b/c that's how we were taught to read. All of us following assumed rules

all the words you are meant to find read right to left, and most people will spot 'love' first, since it's the first word.

we all want to make sense out of chaos, that's why we see faces, like our own, when there isn't a face at all.

and most of us started in the upper right corner, b/c that's how we were taught to read. All of us following assumed rules
I learned to read from left to right. There is no right or wrong in what people initially see on looking at the puzzle.

Last edited:

I learned to read from left to right. There is no right or wrong in what people initially see on looking at the puzzle. Otherwise that would be a conditioned response.

Your Sig file is outstanding. Well done.

I learned to read from left to right.

and that' probably why you saw 'time' first.

just guessing on human nature now;

you expanded your vision to take in more of the s-a-s, and time was the first neutral word to see.

lust was there as well, but if that's against your nature, you pass over it.

Forum List

Back