Nomian Schism Spoken Idiom Off His Bah Hum Bug Ascribes Illegitimate Aggression

Monk-Eye

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
Nomian Schism Spoken Idiom Off His Bah Hum Bug Ascribes Illegitimate Aggression "

* A Surd Terrain Hi Jab Stipulating Form Follows Function Inn Every Natural Physical Environment *

This thread will review expectations of avowed adherents for fictional ishmaelism to implement tenets of creed which violate non aggression principles .

In essence , do any tenets of fictional ishmaelism violate non aggression principles ?

In essence , justify an explanation for ones belief .

* Eye Dye Ohm *

Hisbah - Wikipedia
(Arabic: حسبة‎ ḥisbah) is an Islamic doctrine which means "accountability".[1] Hisbah is the divinely-sanctioned duty of the ruler (government) to intervene and coercively "enjoining good and forbidding wrong" in order to keep everything in order according to sharia (Islamic law).[2] The doctrine is based on an expression from the Quran ..

Enjoining good and forbidding wrong - Wikipedia
Enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong[1][2] are two important Islamic requisites from the Quran, "you enjoin what is right and forbid what is reprehensible", and are considered positive roles in helping others to take the straight path and abstain from reprehensible acts.[1]

This expression is the base of the Islamic institution of hisbah. It forms a central part of the Islamic doctrine for all Muslims. It is also explicitly referred to in two Ancillaries of the Faith in Shia Islam, commanding what is just and forbidding what is evil.[citation needed]

* Sure Ra Say Bond Age *

The surah fourty seven of qurayn is name after its author , explaining self reflections .

This observation of phrases highlighted from surah 47 stipulate a theme that might makes wright when adherents are complicit with a theistic belief .

This observation of phrases highlighted from surah 47 is that " do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior " would not include apologetics and is generally evident among its current world governments that is poses an egregious condition against individual liberty given public policy established by representation from a statistical majority .

https://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Quran - Saheeh International Translation .pdf
47:4 So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if God had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of God - never will He waste their deeds.

47:11 That is because God is the protector of those who have believed and because the disbelievers have no protector.

47:35 So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and God is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.

* Call It Fate Sail A Fist *

Caliphate - Wikipedia
Salafi movement - Wikipedia

There is a contest in idiom known as call it fate , a caliphate , that these days includes factions aligned as sail a fists , a salafist , envisioning to implement bureaucratic collectives avowed to implement fictional ishmaelism , with additional contention as factions maintaining patriarchal alliances included in political families , aristocracies , oligarchies , plutocracies , theocracies , synarcracies .

The contest of call it fate contends that there can be only one as sail of fists ascribe to dominate many as one , by dashing for imperialism .

* Pause Internal Mission *

List of hexagrams of the I Ching - Wikipedia
Hexagram 47 is named 困 (kùn), "Confining". Other variations include "oppression (exhaustion)" and "entangled". Its inner trigram is ☵ (坎 kǎn) gorge = (水) water, and its outer trigram is ☱ (兌 duì) open = (澤) swamp.

Last edited:
Ever cins I tok the Evlin Woodhead Sped Redding Corse, my comprension has improvd considrably. And you herd it rite hear on Roller Derby.

:dunno:

" Easier Done When Said "

* Caveat Emptor Return Two Thread Focal Point *

Ever cins I tok the Evlin Woodhead Sped Redding Corse, my comprension has improvd considrably. And you herd it rite hear on Roller Derby.
Congratulations towards great success in attending to written language .

The idioms of language for the terms we apply each day are based in morphemes .

The wiki quoted definition does not explain this about morphemes : morphemes also describe smallest inflections of sound that are associated with some meaning of language for communication .

The thread is posted for responses to the following proposition , " Do any tenets of fictional ishmaelism violate non aggression principles ? " .

* Anxiety Wandering Mantras Conjecture Colloquial Passions *

Idiom - Wikipedia
An idiom (Latin: idiom, "special property", from Ancient Greek: , "special feature, special phrasing, a peculiarity", f. Ancient Greek: translit. ídios, "one's own") is a phrase or an expression that has a figurative, or sometimes literal, meaning. Categorized as formulaic language, an idiom's figurative meaning is different from the literal meaning.[1] There are thousands of idioms, occurring frequently in all languages. It is estimated that there are at least twenty-five thousand idiomatic expressions in the English language.[2]

Morpheme - Wikipedia
A morpheme is the smallest grammatical unit in a language. A morpheme is not identical to a word, and the principal difference between the two is that a morpheme may or may not stand alone, whereas a word, by definition, is freestanding. The linguistics field of study dedicated to morphemes is called morphology. When a morpheme stands by itself, it is considered as a root because it has a meaning of its own (e.g. the morpheme cat) and when it depends on another morpheme to express an idea, it is an affix because it has a grammatical function (e.g. the –s in cats to indicate that it is plural).[1] Every word comprises one or more morphemes.

Last edited:
" Easier Done When Said "

* Caveat Emptor Return Two Thread Focal Point *

Congratulations towards great success in attending to written language and the words we apply each day .

The thread is posted for responses to the following proposition , " Do any tenets of fictional ishmaelism violate non aggression principles ? " .

* Anxiety Wandering Mantras Conjecture Colloquial Passions *

Idiom - Wikipedia
An idiom (Latin: idiom, "special property", from Ancient Greek: , "special feature, special phrasing, a peculiarity", f. Ancient Greek: translit. ídios, "one's own") is a phrase or an expression that has a figurative, or sometimes literal, meaning. Categorized as formulaic language, an idiom's figurative meaning is different from the literal meaning.[1] There are thousands of idioms, occurring frequently in all languages. It is estimated that there are at least twenty-five thousand idiomatic expressions in the English language.[2]

Morpheme - Wikipedia
A morpheme is the smallest grammatical unit in a language. A morpheme is not identical to a word, and the principal difference between the two is that a morpheme may or may not stand alone, whereas a word, by definition, is freestanding. The linguistics field of study dedicated to morphemes is called morphology. When a morpheme stands by itself, it is considered as a root because it has a meaning of its own (e.g. the morpheme cat) and when it depends on another morpheme to express an idea, it is an affix because it has a grammatical function (e.g. the –s in cats to indicate that it is plural).[1] Every word comprises one or more morphemes.
I'm happy for you. What I find amusing is your search for academic discursive participation on a public forum that is more akin to an unattended insane asylum for 8 year olds than an ivied hall of learning.

poses an egregious condition against individual liberty given public policy established by representation from a statistical majority .

they have nothing to worry about in the middle east ... that is the low life muslims.

" Superfluous Rigor Of Political Approval "

* Been There Done That *

I'm happy for you. What I find amusing is your search for academic discursive participation on a public forum that is more akin to an unattended insane asylum for 8 year olds than an ivied hall of learning.
A first step to implement a scheme is to establish a foothold from which to extend ones objectives and thus posting these recitations provide easy and static reference .

* Know Need Fulfilling Without Relying On Who *

Is it absurd to believe that academic halls would endorse obtuse or acute language and that those royal roads to notoriety are saturated with payment plans and formalities for plagiarism ?

As a guise to establish intellectual property , even any layman may submit a research paper and have it published in an online journal SSRN – Tomorrow’s Research Today Since 1994 , if the paper meets the criteria of scholastic through academic review .

The online journal grants a limited public use license meaning that authors maintain autonomy over licensing and authors may request the article be removed from SSRN – Tomorrow’s Research Today Since 1994 .

* Open Topic Challenge *

Last edited:
" Superfluous Rigor Of Political Approval "

* Been There Done That *

A first step to implement a scheme is to establish a foothold from which to extend ones objectives and thus posting these recitations provide easy and static reference .

* Know Need Fulfilling Without Relying On Who *

Is it absurd to believe that academic halls would endorse obtuse or acute language and that those royal roads to notoriety are saturated with payment plans and formalities for plagiarism ?

As a guise to establish intellectual property , even any layman may submit a research paper and have it published in an online journal SSRN – Tomorrow’s Research Today Since 1994 , if the paper meets the criteria of scholastic through academic review .

The online journal grants a limited public use license meaning that authors maintain autonomy over licensing and authors may request the article be removed from SSRN – Tomorrow’s Research Today Since 1994 .

* Open Topic Challenge *

Open topic challenge: Got it the first time, with any luck you might find at least one person with sufficient interest in philosophy and a degree of knowledge in the subject to participate coherently. If you find any here I'll be more than surprised as most appear to have a rudimentary level of education and a high level of emotive palaver.
My bailiwick is outside of philosophy so I can't be of any assistance other than to wish you good luck.

Forum List

Back