Nobody Wants To Stay At Trump's New DC Hotel

Trump Just Removed His Name From His Hotels Due To Plummeting ...

Republicans gave Donald Trump their presidential nomination based on his brand’s marketing “success.” Now, the billionaire is stripping his tarnished name from the Trump Organization’s newest hotels in favor of the name “Scion.”

The tRumproids can't afford to stay at tRump's overly priced fleabag hotels. After the election, tRump will be having a fire sale.

Related:
Nobody Wants To Stay At Trump's New DC Hotel - Joe.My.God.

Not even with the room rates slashed by 50%. New York Magazine reports:

Last weekend bankers and dignitaries from around the world descended on Washington for the annual World Bank–IMF meetings. But just a few days before the conference, rooms were not only still available at Trump International, they were heavily discounted. On October 2, a deluxe room, with a rack rate of $805, could be had for as low $445 a night on Hotels.com. All other five-star D.C. downtown hotels were sold out. By Wednesday, October 5, weekend stays in the deluxe rooms were marked down to $404 per night on Trump International’s own website. The more luxurious 500-square-foot executive rooms, with a city view and marble bath, were only $484. By comparison, at the Waldorf-Astoria in Georgetown, the only available rooms were $1,139 per night, according to Hotels.com.

Trump is such a screw up! All Trump ever was was a con man and a brand. The Trump brand is quickly going down the shitter! I love it when Satanic monoliths fall!

No one is buying Ivanka's stolen shoe designs either.

Trump Just Removed His Name From His Hotels Due To Plummeting ...

Republicans gave Donald Trump their presidential nomination based on his brand’s marketing “success.” Now, the billionaire is stripping his tarnished name from the Trump Organization’s newest hotels in favor of the name “Scion.”

The tRumproids can't afford to stay at tRump's overly priced fleabag hotels. After the election, tRump will be having a fire sale.

Related:
Nobody Wants To Stay At Trump's New DC Hotel - Joe.My.God.

Not even with the room rates slashed by 50%. New York Magazine reports:

Last weekend bankers and dignitaries from around the world descended on Washington for the annual World Bank–IMF meetings. But just a few days before the conference, rooms were not only still available at Trump International, they were heavily discounted. On October 2, a deluxe room, with a rack rate of $805, could be had for as low $445 a night on Hotels.com. All other five-star D.C. downtown hotels were sold out. By Wednesday, October 5, weekend stays in the deluxe rooms were marked down to $404 per night on Trump International’s own website. The more luxurious 500-square-foot executive rooms, with a city view and marble bath, were only $484. By comparison, at the Waldorf-Astoria in Georgetown, the only available rooms were $1,139 per night, according to Hotels.com.

Trump is such a screw up! All Trump ever was was a con man and a brand. The Trump brand is quickly going down the shitter! I love it when Satanic monoliths fall!

No one is buying Ivanka's stolen shoe designs either.

She's a thieving little harlot.

Nobody Wants To Stay At Trump's New DC Hotel

Of course not. They don't want to be mugged, spray-painted, or have their cars smashed by the Democrat thugs who show up at every opening and rally.

Mr. Fritz: Your boring, idiot postings are a waste of everybody's time. It is you with the dumbass pie hole, and Trump with the billions. I doubt that you can even spell the lord's name or Trumps first name. I think you are a Budget Inn or Bug Inn kinda piece of trash.

Forum List

Back