Nobody Thought Of This Before?????

When we stop printing money, you can tell us about economics and liberty.

Until then, you sound like you're just reciting some pablum you heard on The Five.

Who's "us"????

Stand on your own two feet.

Lady, I will make you look so incompetent that your head will spin. And in front of all of your friends. Be careful what you ask for.

Until then, consider my previous suggestion.

Congrats.

You are now the owner of two of the most vapid posts of the day.

I've always thought of America as having a role to fulfill....one that had to do with liberty and freedom, leading the way against the Left and the oppression and slaughter it is infamous for......

But not one of supporting the rest of the world financially!!!!

gv061118dAPR20180611044509.jpg

1. "FACT CHECK: DOES CANADA CHARGE A 270% TARIFF ON US DAIRY?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump
PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, “US Tariffs were kind of insulting” and he “will not be pushed around.” Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!

7:04 PM - Jun 9, 2018

3. Verdict: True

Canada has a quota system for imports, and above a certain volume, it imposes high dairy tariffs ranging from 201.5 percent to 313.5 percent. Before those quotas are met, dairy products enter Canada duty-free or subject to much lower rates.

4. Trump is right that Canada imposes very high tariffs on dairy products that limit U.S. participation in the Canadian market, though the exact percentages vary depending on the product and when it is imported.

Canada heavily regulates its dairy industry with a supply management system that impacts production and sets target prices for dairy products. As a part of that system, it uses set tariff rate quotas (TRQ) for imports. Dairy products imported before a quota on a product is met are subject low tariffs or no tariffs, while products imported after the quota are subject to tariffs ranging from 201.5 percent to 313.5 percent.

“As a whole, the 270 percent figure though represents a strong ballpark for the various exorbitant tariff rates that limit US dairy access to the Canadian market,” Shawna Morris, trade policy vice president at the U.S. Dairy Export Council, told The Daily Caller News Foundation in an email.

5. ...Canada implemented a new “Class 7” dairy pricing regulation last year that set prices for milk protein concentrates at the lower U.S. price, causing Canadian business to buy less ultrafiltered milk from U.S. suppliers.
Wisconsin lost 500 dairy farms last year."
FACT CHECK: Does Canada Charge A 270% Tariff On US Dairy?

Finally!

An American President for Americans.

You truly are too stupid to be one person.

The tariffs on American dairy products exist BECAUSE Canadian Dairy Farmer PAY for their quota. American exporters do not. The tariffs level the playing field for Canadian producers and allow out dairy farmers to have stable income and prices.

Even the Wisconsin Dairy Farmers Association is in favour of Canadian Dairy tariffs as good for both countries.

If you had even the least bit of understanding about trade you’d know that, instead of parroting Trump’s ignorance and stupidly in trade, you’d be learning the reasons behind what people are doing. I suggest you try reading up of the Canadian Milk Marketing Board, and how it works so you do publically embarrass your stupid self again.

Added to which there was a provision in the TPP whereby American Dairy imports would be increased. But Trump pulled out of the TPP.

Oh, and the US has a trade surplus with Canada but that’s about to end. We’re boycotting “Made in the USA”.

I've always thought of America as having a role to fulfill....one that had to do with liberty and freedom, leading the way against the Left and the oppression and slaughter it is infamous for......

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump
PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, “US Tariffs were kind of insulting” and he “will not be pushed around.” Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!

Canada has a quota system for imports, and above a certain volume, it imposes high dairy tariffs ranging from 201.5 percent to 313.5 percent. Before those quotas are met, dairy products enter Canada duty-free or subject to much lower rates.

4. Trump is right that Canada imposes very high tariffs on dairy products that limit U.S. participation in the Canadian market, though the exact percentages vary depending on the product and when it is imported.

Canada heavily regulates its dairy industry with a supply management system that impacts production and sets target prices for dairy products. As a part of that system, it uses set tariff rate quotas (TRQ) for imports. Dairy products imported before a quota on a product is met are subject low tariffs or no tariffs, while products imported after the quota are subject to tariffs ranging from 201.5 percent to 313.5 percent.

“As a whole, the 270 percent figure though represents a strong ballpark for the various exorbitant tariff rates that limit US dairy access to the Canadian market,” Shawna Morris, trade policy vice president at the U.S. Dairy Export Council, told The Daily Caller News Foundation in an email.

5. ...Canada implemented a new “Class 7” dairy pricing regulation last year that set prices for milk protein concentrates at the lower U.S. price, causing Canadian business to buy less ultrafiltered milk from U.S. suppliers.

Finally!

You truly are too stupid to be one person.

The tariffs on American dairy products exist BECAUSE Canadian Dairy Farmer PAY for their quota. American exporters do not. The tariffs level the playing field for Canadian producers and allow out dairy farmers to have stable income and prices.

Even the Wisconsin Dairy Farmers Association is in favour of Canadian Dairy tariffs as good for both countries.

If you had even the least bit of understanding about trade you’d know that, instead of parroting Trump’s ignorance and stupidly in trade, you’d be learning the reasons behind what people are doing. I suggest you try reading up of the Canadian Milk Marketing Board, and how it works so you do publically embarrass your stupid self again.

Added to which there was a provision in the TPP whereby American Dairy imports would be increased. But Trump pulled out of the TPP.

Oh, and the US has a trade surplus with Canada but that’s about to end. We’re boycotting “Made in the USA”.

"The tariffs on American dairy products exist ....."

Excellent.

My advice....you should only open your mouth to change feet.

Congrats.

They're also true.

Every time I read one of your postings I cringe. You're no less of a statist than those whom you label as such.

There's nothing patriotic about tariffs.

And people should learn the difference between free trade and fair trade before they pop off about such things. There is one.

Lady, I will make you look so incompetent that your head will spin. And in front of all of your friends. Be careful what you ask for.

Congrats.

They're also true.

Ever time I read one of your postings I cringe. You're no less of a statist than those whom you label as such.

There's nothing patriotic about tariffs.[/QUOTE]

You voluntarily subscribed to this thread....yet, have not been able to focus on any point therein.

You come across as a dunce.....but, you're probably tired of everyone telling you that.

Until then, you sound like you're just reciting some pablum you heard on The Five.

Who's "us"????

You're out of your league, Jake

The US has a trade surplus with Canada.

"But, whether this is true depends on whom you ask. Both the U.S. and Canada say they are running trade surpluses with each other.
....data from Statistics Canada says the U.S. had a $14.6 billion trade deficit for goods and services with its neighbor to the north in 2016, according to Bloomberg."
Trump Claims the U.S. Has a Trade Deficit With Canada. That’s Not So Clear
Trump is a liar. Not really against him or anything, but he is a liar.

"Trump is a liar."

Not sure why that post fits in this thread.....perhaps you're simply a fool....but:

Trump lies….compared to

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi?

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and they’re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up don’t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. There’s a Muslim travel ban?

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Remember that ‘Red Line’ in Syria that we were gonna enforce?

14. “We have removed all of Syria’s poison gas reserves”

15. Will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

16. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

17. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.
Secret Obama-era permit let Iran convert funds to dollars
Not sure why you posted that, I didn't vote for Obummer. But admit it, Trump isn't the most truthful person you've ever seen.

Sooooo......who did you vote for in 2016?
Johnston. Best choice available.

"But, whether this is true depends on whom you ask. Both the U.S. and Canada say they are running trade surpluses with each other.
....data from Statistics Canada says the U.S. had a $14.6 billion trade deficit for goods and services with its neighbor to the north in 2016, according to Bloomberg."
Trump Claims the U.S. Has a Trade Deficit With Canada. That’s Not So Clear

"Trump is a liar."

Not sure why that post fits in this thread.....perhaps you're simply a fool....but:

Trump lies….compared to

10. Shovel ready jobs.

16. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

17. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.
Not sure why you posted that, I didn't vote for Obummer. But admit it, Trump isn't the most truthful person you've ever seen.

Clearly not the best choice.

752ff188b0841bb90ea05f65e828cb50d0dba4999242f8b9343f98dd0af42efa.jpg

"Trump is a liar."

Trump lies….compared to

10. Shovel ready jobs.

I agreed with a lot of stuff in his platform. Nobody's perfect, the governments we've had have shown that. And I did agree with some of Trump's ideas. Hillary, not so much, lol.

"Trump is a liar."

Trump lies….compared to

10. Shovel ready jobs.

I agreed with a lot of stuff in his platform. Nobody's perfect, the governments we've had have shown that. And I did agree with some of Trump's ideas. Hillary, not so much, lol.

To be perfectly clear, we on the Right vote for policies, not for personalities.

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,

against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,
against $20 trillion national debt...

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

"When secular leftists express frustration at how practicing Catholics (your humble servants) and evangelicals could ever vote for Donald Trump, the first thing they refuse to concede is the horror of the alternative.

They refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton clearly, forthrightly stood for abortion on demand, at any time, for any reason and even supported it having it funded by pro-life taxpayers. It’s what she and her husband called “safe, legal and rare.” Hillary and her crew even dismissed the videotaped baby-organ-selling grotesqueries of Planned Parenthood as somehow fictional. And they refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton represented the creeping extremism of the LGBT movement, with its emphasis on redesigning all the nation’s bathrooms, not to mention human nature."
Bozell & Graham Column: The Book Against Transgender Extremism

Three vapid posts.

Yeah, see, the thing is that I just don't care about your feelings. You're not entitled to having your feelings addressed. So, let's put your arbitrary victim status card away for the moment.

Alrigh, then. Let's do it this way.

You mentioned freedom and liberty in your initial copypasta.

Please explain to us what is so free about fair trade. Tell us what you think is the conservative view and why you think tariffs are patriotic.

Your own words, please.

Thanks!

Who's "us"????

Bullshit. You're a damn fool.

Who's "us"????

careful, you are about to be destroyed with facts, logic, and truth. It will be funny to watch, go chic.

Three vapid posts.

Yeah, see, the thing is that I just don't care about your feelings. You're not entitled to having your feelings addressed. So, let's put your arbitrary victim status card away for the moment.

Alrigh, then. Let's do it this way.

You mentioned freedom and liberty in your initial copypasta.

Please explain to us what is so free about fair trade. Tell us what you think is the conservative view and why you think tariffs are patriotic.

Your own words, please.

Thanks!

"...I just don't care about your feelings."

WHAT????

Seems you are unaware of what 'vapid' means.

But....you are unaware of so very many things.....

Congrats.

They're also true.

Ever time I read one of your postings I cringe. You're no less of a statist than those whom you label as such.

You voluntarily subscribed to this thread....yet, have not been able to focus on any point therein.

You come across as a dunce.....but, you're probably tired of everyone telling you that.[/QUOTE]

You started a thread with half a truth and try to build an argument based on half the truth. It’s like trying to sit on a one-legged stool. You pretty quickly find yourself on the floor looking stupid.

Yes there is a tariff on American dairy products. That doesn’t mean it’s unfair to American farmers because it isn’t. There’s a balancing quota payment by Canadian Dairy farmers to sell to the Marketing Board. All pay a fee to the Board.

This system have stabilized our markets and our farm incomes. American farmers agree the system is fair.

You want to play in our markets, you play the home team’s rules. You want to open a hospital or a clinic in Canada, you’re free to do so, but you have to comply with The Canada Health Act. You don’t get to extra bill, and you have to live with single payer health care.

You can’t ask for access to Canadian markets, without playing by the rules of the market. You don’t get to ship cheap goods into Canada and destroy our dairy farmers. Not going to happen.

In Canada, our people come first. Trudeau is taking care of that. Canadians are doing their part by boycotting US goods.

Trump has opened trade wars on seven different fronts. Any General will tell you that you focus on one battle at a time. Added to which there are no ambassadors, advisors or aides to work towards trade deals and treaties.

Trump has proven himself time and time again to be a faithless negotiator. He says one thing and then hours later, he does the opposite.

The did this on DACA and the Democrats. He did it gun control with the mass shooting survivors and the NRA. He did to Mitch McConnell and the immigration bill, and he did it to the G6 leaders - agreeing with the joint statement and then reneging when he got on the plane.

Who would negotiate with Trump? It’s easy to see why he’s gone bankrupt 7 times. Chaos, confusion, no grasp of details, no patience, total incompetence. And he changes his mind depending on who he talked to last.

Enemy of democratically elected allies, friend of murderers and dictators.

Congrats.

They're also true.

You come across as a dunce.....but, you're probably tired of everyone telling you that.

[/QUOTE]

"Sorry, you start a thread with half a truth...."

Wrong again.....all truth.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Finally!

1. Dairy is not included in Nafta, and 2. Dairy is over produced and the farmers in Canada are dying a slow death. They do not want our milk or ultrafiltrated milk product.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Finally!

1. Dairy is not included in Nafta, and 2. Dairy is over produced and the farmers in Canada are dying a slow death. They do not want our milk or ultrafiltrated milk.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Forum List

Back