Nobody Thought Of This Before?????

You give every indication of have a HUGE inferiority complex since whenever anyone disagrees with you, you don’t respond with logic, reason or facts, you resort to childish insults and abuse.

Chic is a Yankee fan from the Bronx....nobody in the Bronx has an inferiority complex....capiche?
nono.gif

Yankee fan from Seoul....

The US has a trade surplus with Canada.

"But, whether this is true depends on whom you ask. Both the U.S. and Canada say they are running trade surpluses with each other.
....data from Statistics Canada says the U.S. had a $14.6 billion trade deficit for goods and services with its neighbor to the north in 2016, according to Bloomberg."
Trump Claims the U.S. Has a Trade Deficit With Canada. That’s Not So Clear
Trump is a liar. Not really against him or anything, but he is a liar.
Name a lie trump has told ... not a factual error or an embellishment .. but an outright lie ... for every 'lie' of Trumps you present I'll present a dozen from Hillary Obama and their lackies ...
No, you won't. You are already trying to stack the deck by claiming factual errors and embellishments don't count as trump lies. You also stack the deck by including multiple people, including anyone you consider "lackies" Factual errors and embellishments are what makes statements lies. You can debate that statement if you want, but once the factual error or embellishment is publicized and the person continues or does not retract with the factual errors and embellishment, it becomes confirmed and indisputable lying.

Trump did not win the 2016 election in a landslide or the largest margin in decades. Math says he lies. Statistical proof says he lies when he makes that claim.

No one has negotiated with N. Korea about denuclearization until him is a lie. What is accurate is that no President has given the N. Korea's the status of a face to face meeting with the President of the United States. All the parts of the signed letter of intent were already negotiated by previous administrations without having to give the kind of status Trump has given away to NK for free, free to NK, not free for America. So, he lied about being the first and only to negotiate.

Trump absolutely lied about the size of his inauguration. Provable and indisputable.

Trump claimed he would repeal Obamacare and replace it with a better program. He has not repealed it because he could not get the support he needed. Instead he has overpowered legislative authority with Executive Orders and actions to vandalize and sabotage the ACA.
The statements he made about replacing healthcare with something better was a lie.

Now keep your word and show dozens of lies, not from your choosing of "lackies", whatever that means, but from either Obama or Clinton. One on one. Trump lies vs. Obama lies or Trump lies vs. Clinton lies.

Your Conession is Duly noted - Carry On

candy_grape.jpg

carrots_containers.jpg

chart1.jpg

You give every indication of have a HUGE inferiority complex since whenever anyone disagrees with you, you don’t respond with logic, reason or facts, you resort to childish insults and abuse.

Chic is a Yankee fan from the Bronx....nobody in the Bronx has an inferiority complex....capiche?
nono.gif
More like delusions of Grandeur ... Yanks ain't done diddly since old man Steinbrenner kicked the bucket

Total Republican policy.

Just so I can certify your veracity.....which of these is by a Republican???

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi?

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and they’re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up don’t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. There’s a Muslim travel ban?

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Remember that ‘Red Line’ in Syria that we were gonna enforce?

14. “We have removed all of Syria’s poison gas reserves”

15. Will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17.I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.
Secret Obama-era permit let Iran convert funds to dollars
Has nothing to do with what I said. Go back to your crack pipe.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

candy_grape.png

candy_grape.png

In summary - you can lead a horse to water but not make it drink and you can lead a libtard to facts but not make it think ....

Total Republican policy.

10. Shovel ready jobs.

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17.I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. … under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump
Do you not realize what you are doing?

Total Republican policy.

10. Shovel ready jobs.

So we've proven that you can't find the same level of dishonesty on the Right.

Excellent.
You have proven nothing, as usual.

10. Shovel ready jobs.

Excellent.

How heartening it is when you dunces reveal to the world that you are liars.

Don't ever change.

Total Republican policy.

10. Shovel ready jobs.

Excellent.

Don't ever change.
I won't, which means I have enough sense to ignore you.

10. Shovel ready jobs.

Excellent.

Don't ever change.

You can't.

I am the flame to you, you moth.....you'll be back for another beating.

Excellent.

Don't ever change.

You can't.

I am the flame to you, you moth.....you'll be back for another beating.
Do you know how to keep an imbecile in suspense?

Forum List

Back