Nobody has Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions of Friends....

Nobody has Billions and Billions and Billions and Billions of Friends
You must not know about the president's pigeon collections.
1588718222578.png

This is friggin' hilarious.

See also: Subliminal Manipulation: "The Best Words"

And his Trumtarded crew repeats everything... Bing bing bing

you should respect your great president ! why do you hate him so ... he hasnt done anything to hurt weak feminine mentally challenged homosexuals like you.

Idnar the Idiot talks with experience. You wish I was queer.

no need to wish ...you are a faggot ! you are an effeminate gender confused drama queen ! all you do is bitch and cry .

Last edited:

one thing you need to understand .....Trump is not the cause of your problems ..you were a loser before he became president and you will be a loser after he finishes his 2nd term.

Why the attack, Idnar? You have some issues. Poor baby.

no attack just an accurate observation .. you see the left has different factions 1 faction are the elite snobs [leaders] that believe that they should rule over the common folk . another faction are the dumb sheeple that buy into the victimhood sold to them by their overlords and are so stupid they believe said overlords will make things better for them . and that faction has a sub faction that is made up of very emotional people [drama queens] that not only buy into the victimhood but also cry like little bitches [faggots]. you are a member of that sub faction... you radiate emotional weakness .

Last edited:

This is actually sad. Somebody is unnaturally obsessed with Trump.
To go through the hours of footage it took to put that together? Obsessed.
:cuckoo:
Far from laughter, all I feel is pity.
I tried to hang in there watching until a funny, but it never came. :(
If someone finds one, please post the time it's at.

one thing you need to understand .....Trump is not the cause of your problems ..you were a loser before he became president and you will be a loser after he finishes his 2nd term.

no attack just an accurate observation .. you see the left has different factions 1 faction are the elite snobs [leaders] that believe that they should rule over the common folk . another faction are the dumb sheeple that buy into the victimhood sold to them by their overlords and are so stupid they believe said overlords will make things better for them . and that faction has a sub faction that is made up of very emotional people [drama queens] that not only buy into the victimhood but also cry like little bitches [faggots]. you are a member of that sub faction... you radiate emotional weakness .

Idnar, you are a bitch. Face it.

Some of us just like editing when we have the skills to do so.
Don't you wish you had a skill? We do too.

yes you are correct ... the pitiful display of faggotry by the op is sad .:(

Last edited:
You know you have a cult following when a simple joke video of speech edits draws all these flies of whiny-baby buckets of butthurt. I'm embarrassed for them.

(sniff sniff) I smell another one coming, next post.............

Last edited:

Idnar, you are a bitch. Face it.

calm down faggot there is hope for you yet ! all you need to do is man up and take responsibility for a lifetime of stupidity stop sucking cocks and stop blaming others for your problems ...

Forum List

Back