No, the Heat are not going to do it!

Yea. The game isn't until March 31st and Parker is expected to be back by then. Either way, the Spurs have plenty of motivation since they are trying to lock down the one seed in the west and a potential home court in the championship series.
We might not have to wait that long.

Cavs are up 55-34 with a minute to go in the half.

Yea. The game isn't until March 31st and Parker is expected to be back by then. Either way, the Spurs have plenty of motivation since they are trying to lock down the one seed in the west and a potential home court in the championship series.
We might not have to wait that long.

Cavs are up 55-34 with a minute to go in the half.

I'd be happy for Cleveland fans if they got it. Still, it'd have been fun to watch it end in San Antonio.

Cavs go up 27: Heat get to the line 11 times in about a 10 minute comeback, Cavs 2 FTAs. No surprises there. I'm sure the Cavs sucking was just as much to blame as the 5 v 8 scenario though.

Everybody is making such a big fuckin' deal about the Heat coming back in the second half from 27 down!

Well suck my fuckin' dick!

The Lakers came back from 29 down in the 4th quarter against Seattle!

Let's see them do that!

The Heat are a very good team and they can light it up, One of the best of all-time? Not sure just yet, but the have a lot of weapons and can play some tough D. It will be interesting to see if and when the streak ends.

The Heat are a very good team and they can light it up, One of the best of all-time? Not sure just yet, but the have a lot of weapons and can play some tough D. It will be interesting to see if and when the streak ends.

They can really only enter the best of all time conversation if they win this year, which they probably will.

They can really only enter the best of all time conversation if they win this year, which they probably will.

It's easy to play tough d when the refs let you get away with a lot. They don't even have a shot blocker or an especially good defensive pf. The Heat would get buried by a lot of great teams.

It's easy to play tough d when the refs let you get away with a lot. They don't even have a shot blocker or an especially good defensive pf. The Heat would get buried by a lot of great teams.

No arguments there.

WTF is up with all this bullshit talk about the Miami Heat beating the '72 Lakers 33 game win streak? The longest winning streak in team sports history.

I personally watched and listened to each and every game of that 33 game streak and I take it somewhat personal that people actually think that record can be broken.

NO FUCKIN' WAY!

It ain't happenin'!

You just hate them cuz they're black.

Racist!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back