No Political Correctness here

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
After a career in a job that is unbelievably sensitive to political Correctness I still sometimes have trouble feeling free to say what I want at times. This thread is dedicated to political incorrectness. Anything you want to say that would cause uproar from those that are too immature to stand it....just say it. To those that are offended I say grow up and start believing in yourself. It can be a joke or just a statement. It will make you feel much better.

God made women with smaller feet so they can stand closer to the sink.

Blacks are generally better than whites at basketball. Whites generally do much better than blacks in school.

Women have no business in some jobs as they are physically weaker and the men have to carry their load plus part of the woman's. They have no place in police work or the military.

If I want to eat bacon, I WILL!

If I want to eat an extra helping of fried chicken, I WILL!

If I want to eat a giant Snickers and wash it down with a Big Gulp, I WILL.

AND IT AIN'T ANY OF YOUR BUISNESS

(.........whew, been wanting to say that for some time now......)

Going to a restaurant and eating what you want is a pleasure ... condiments and so forth should not be forbidden by the government. A little salt isn't going to kill anyone and some politician from NY is trying to have salt banned from restaurants.

Going to a restaurant and eating what you want is a pleasure ... condiments and so forth should not be forbidden by the government. A little salt isn't going to kill anyone and some politician from NY is trying to have salt banned from restaurants.

BAN POLITICIANS!

.......and have an extra serving of desert.......

with cream on top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:...^^^^^^

If I want to eat bacon, I WILL!

If I want to eat an extra helping of fried chicken, I WILL!

If I want to eat a giant Snickers and wash it down with a Big Gulp, I WILL.

AND IT AIN'T ANY OF YOUR BUISNESS

(.........whew, been wanting to say that for some time now......)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyD9ftpzKj0]Demolition Man-Dennis Leary - YouTube[/ame]

An amendment giving Congress power to prohibit the physical desecration of the flag of the United States., H.J. Res 47, was reintroduced in the House of Representatives this week by Reps. Spencer Bachus, R-Ala., and Dan Lipinski, D-Ill. The resolutions reads simple,

“The Congress shall have power to prohibit the physical desecration of the flag of the United States.”

Damned straight I support this Amendment.

Really? Might be a new business opportunity there. Standing outside restaurants and selling salt shakers... of course, it won't take the government long to outlaw that too.

Immie

Since when is it governments (taxpayer) responsibility to provide free school lunches?

See: US Constitution, Article One, Section 8, Clause 18.

See also: McCulloch v. Maryland (1819) and United States v. Comstock (2010).

The Necessary and Proper Clause authorizes the enactment of statutes that are reasonable and rational, that appropriately reflect the state’s interests, such as students being properly nourished, and that are narrowly tailored to address a legitimate goal.

Otherwise, there’s no such thing as ‘political correctness,’ it’s a partisan contrivance by the right, where conservatives whine about being socially admonished for exhibiting their hate and ignorance.

But conservatives will always retain their Constitutional right to be wrong, and to display being consistently wrong for all to see.

Since when is it governments (taxpayer) responsibility to provide free school lunches?

See: US Constitution, Article One, Section 8, Clause 18.

See also: McCulloch v. Maryland (1819) and United States v. Comstock (2010).

The Necessary and Proper Clause authorizes the enactment of statutes that are reasonable and rational, that appropriately reflect the state’s interests, such as students being properly nourished, and that are narrowly tailored to address a legitimate goal.

Otherwise, there’s no such thing as ‘political correctness,’ it’s a partisan contrivance by the right, where conservatives whine about being socially admonished for exhibiting their hate and ignorance.

But conservatives will always retain their Constitutional right to be wrong, and to display being consistently wrong for all to see.

Good job

You really took the OP challenge to heart!
:clap2:

Forum List

Back