No one's listening to Obama now. Trump is already unoficially president.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Who is Obama?Do you know him?Who is still interesting for this funny guy?Excluding his wife and children probably nobody.
Trump is unofficially the 45th President of the United States already now.

CdESB5fW8AET9Cl.jpg

obama-corgified.jpg

I think it started as soon as the announcement came out that trump was running for president. I noticed that the dems were flipping out back then too and trying to delegitimize his campaign. It hasn't really stopped since.....LOL

I think it started as soon as the announcement came out that trump was running for president. I noticed that the dems were flipping out back then too and trying to delegitimize his campaign. It hasn't really stopped since.....LOL
I haven't heard a single lib give the correct reason why they lost the election.
The attack mode is so ingrained in them that the first thing out of their mouth is but but bush, fox news, limbaugh, putin.
Obama was just to radical for most Americans.

Well, stupid fucks, Clinton received 2.86 million more votes than did Trump. But, due to a system designed for the 18th century, Trump won. And that is how it stands. Trump is the 45th President. Bet he does for the country by the end of 2019 economically, what took Bush two terms to do.

Well, stupid fucks, Clinton received 2.86 million more votes than did Trump. But, due to a system designed for the 18th century, Trump won. And that is how it stands. Trump is the 45th President. Bet he does for the country by the end of 2019 economically, what took Bush two terms to do.
Urban voters dictating policy to capital producers is exactly what this country always attempted to avoid. Originally, property ownership was to be prorated against vote value but that would result in farmers dictating to urbanites. Is that what you want?

Another butthurt Libtard reply

Forum List

Back