No matter what current events happen, everyone here@USMB, we'll all be ok, the question is will America be ok? will patriots like Jack Teixeira be ok?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i wanna give Jack a big bro hug when he gets out. that's what bros do. i actually kinda looked like him back in the day. maybe we're related!

No matter what current events happen, everyone here@USMB, we'll all be ok, the question is will America be ok?​

i wanna give Jack a big bro hug when he gets out. that's what bros do. i actually kinda looked like him back in the day. maybe we're related!

He's not getting out for a long, long time -- not unless MAGA King becomes President again and pardons him.

As I said on another thread, I don't think this kid was really old enough to have bad intentions, so I wouldn't put him in the same class as, say, Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen. But he still needs to be taught a lesson and made an example of, and I suspect the DOJ is going to make sure they do the latter.

And if you think the DOJ is abusing this little fucker's rights, keep in mind, they can turn his ass right over to the military and subject him to UCMJ court martial. They would not fuck around.

• Banned
He's not getting out for a long, long time -- not unless MAGA King becomes President again and pardons him.

As I said on another thread, I don't think this kid was really old enough to have bad intentions, so I wouldn't put him in the same class as, say, Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen. But he still needs to be taught a lesson and made an example of, and I suspect the DOJ is going to make sure they do the latter.

And if you think the DOJ is abusing this little fucker's rights, keep in mind, they can turn his ass right over to the military and subject him to UCMJ court martial. They would not fuck around.
Trump will cling to his feet and prevent him from going to prison if that's what it takes...someone's got to take a stand!

not starting world war 3, for starters

Nobody wants to start WW3, but we shouldn't let nuke-armed dictators think they can get away with robbing other countries' territory and committing war crimes. I admit there are limits to what we can do, but that doesn't mean sitting with thumbs up our asses and doing nothing. Supporting Ukraine is the right thing to do. Not supporting them would be cowardly, un-American.

Forum List

Back