No justice for Kate Steinle's family

San Francisco's authorties REFUSED to hand over this person to the feds violating federal immigration laws. So there very well could be grounds for a civil suit.

San Francisco's authorities refused to hand over this person to the feds because it was against San Francisco law for them to do so.

Any civil suit against the city would be thrown out.
Which makes them guilty of Kate Steinle’s murder. They had the power to protect her but they chose to protect a 7x felon, 5x illegal entry into the US.

No, it doesn't. It may make you feel like they're guilty.

But as I told Bush, no one gives a fuck about your feelings.
So what? Dew ewe think I give a flying fuck if ewe care about my feelings? After all, ewe are a libtard.

:lol::lol::lol:

You seem upset.
Ewe don’t care. Remember?

The San Francisco officials did not uphold their oath of office. They should go to prison.

:lol:

Feeeeeeelings....wo-o-o
Laughing about a murderer getting off, You are a pos.

Go fuck yourself, shit-boy. You have no high ground here.

I understand that you're all very emotional right now. But your emotions are not my concern - in fact, I couldn't give less of a fuck about them.

I am discussing the legal issues of the case, not what you guys feel about it.

What’s sickening is the right’s ignorance, hate, bigotry, and contempt for the rule of law.

That has got to be the stupidest thing you have ever posted ... Very uncharacteristic of you ... :thup:
Jose Ines Garcia Zarate had a contempt for the rule of law ... The San Francisco authorities had a contempt for the rule of law.

San Francisco's authorities refused to hand over this person to the feds because it was against San Francisco law for them to do so.

Any civil suit against the city would be thrown out.
Which makes them guilty of Kate Steinle’s murder. They had the power to protect her but they chose to protect a 7x felon, 5x illegal entry into the US.

No, it doesn't. It may make you feel like they're guilty.

But as I told Bush, no one gives a fuck about your feelings.
So what? Dew ewe think I give a flying fuck if ewe care about my feelings? After all, ewe are a libtard.

:lol::lol::lol:

You seem upset.
Ewe don’t care. Remember?

You're right, I don't.

But that doesn't mean I'm not going to mock you for it, clown shoes.

What’s sickening is the right’s ignorance, hate, bigotry, and contempt for the rule of law.

That has got to be the stupidest thing you have ever posted ... Very uncharacteristic of you ... :thup:
Jose Ines Garcia Zarate had a contempt for the rule of law ... The San Francisco authorities had a contempt for the rule of law.

And they have her blood dripping off their hands. The sanctimonious shit scoopers!

So ... What do you think about Democrat, first generation immigrant from Havana, Cuba, District Attorney George Gascón's choice to instruct Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia to prosecute Jose Ines Garcia Zarate for murder?

I mean I am not legal expert ... But I can see where they should have known better.
Looks like the City of San Francisco was just bound and determined not to put/keep Jose Ines Garcia Zarate in prison.

The San Francisco officials did not uphold their oath of office. They should go to prison.

Feeeeeeelings....wo-o-o

I understand that you're all very emotional right now. But your emotions are not my concern - in fact, I couldn't give less of a fuck about them.

Loves you some murdering meskins. Typical regressive stain.

So ... What do you think about Democrat, first generation immigrant from Havana, Cuba District Attorney George Gascón's choice to instruct Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia to prosecute Jose Ines Garcia Zarate for murder?

I mean I am not legal expert ... But I can see where they should have known better.
Looks like the City of San Francisco was just bound and determined not to put/keep Jose Ines Garcia Zarate in prison.

If they had pushed and argued for involuntary manslaughter, they would probably have gotten it, and with sentencing enhancements, he'd be in prison for decades.

But if they'd done that, you guys would be screaming for his head for being light on crime.

Feeeeeeelings....wo-o-o

Loves you some murdering meskins. Typical regressive stain.

Whiny, over-emotional butthurt over logic and the rule of law. Typical "conservative".

Kate Steinle and the globalists

Maybe a wrongful death civil suit against the asshole SF authorities who would not let this murderer be deported. Not to mention the other felonies he was convicted prior to.

I am sure a great number of liberals are elated with this phony verdict. Victory for illegal immigrants who commit any crime and get away with it at least in whack job San Francisco.
The shooter will be dead within 8 months... Your welcome.

And they have her blood dripping off their hands. The sanctimonious shit scoopers!

They have a valid point the prosecution did a piss poor job and it resulted in an acquittal.
But to make stupid statements about contempt for the rule of law in regards to Kate's homicide is just ludicrous at best.

It is pretty obvious who has a contempt for the rule of law ... That contempt is why Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was standing on the pier the day he killed Kate.

They have a valid point the prosecution did a piss poor job and it resulted in an acquittal.
But to make stupid statements about contempt for the rule of law in regards to Kate's homicide is just ludicrous at best.

It is pretty obvious who has a contempt for the rule of law ... That contempt is why Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was standing on the pier the day he killed Kate.

The Kate Steinle Wall will be built.

The "rule of law" in San Francisco states that it is illegal for law enforcement to respond to ICE detainers for non-violent offenders.

I get that you don't like that law. But it's still the law.

If they had pushed and argued for involuntary manslaughter, they would probably have gotten it, and with sentencing enhancements, he'd be in prison for decades.

But if they'd done that, you guys would be screaming for his head for being light on crime.

Don't assume you have a fucking clue what I would be doing nit-wit ... :thup:
I didn't ask you what they could have done you ignorant twat ... I asked you what you thought about the fact they didn't do what they should have.

Do you think it is a little suspicious that the authorities in San Francisco screwed the pooch when they set Jose Ines Garcia Zarate loose before he killed Kate ...
Then screwed the pooch when they prosecuted the case against him ...:dunno:

Or do you think San Francisco is just so fucked up we can only expect that as a normal outcome?

I didn't ask you what they could have done you ignorant twat ... I asked you what you thought about the fact they didn't do what they should have.

Do you think it is a little suspicious that the authorities in San Francisco screwed the pooch when they set Jose Ines Garcia Zarate lose before he killed Kate ...

No, I don't find it "suspicious", because they did exactly what anyone would expect them to do. Whatever conspiracy theory you've come up with is just emotional floundering.

And if you don't want me to make assumptions about you, then don't be so fucking predictable.

You're proving my point for me.

Funny! Innit. Libtards did not scream double jeopardy when Zimmerman was adjudicated not guilty. They wanted the feds to charge him with murder and a hate crime. By gosh the hypocrisy is astounding. If Kate Steinle was a black they would be howling for justice.

That is just silly Willow.

Double jeopardy applies to everyone.

If Trayvon Martin were white you'd be howling for justice right?

Do you think it is a little suspicious that the authorities in San Francisco screwed the pooch when they set Jose Ines Garcia Zarate loose before he killed Kate ...

Or do you think San Francisco is just so fucked up we can only expect that as a normal outcome?

Let's be accurate here: Jose Ines Garcia Zarate had not been convicted or charged with any violent crimes. The felonies were drug possession related and illegal entry.

According to Wikipedia:
Garcia Zarate arrived in the U.S. sometime before 1991, the year he was convicted of his first drug charge in Arizona. In 1993, he was convicted three times in Washington state for felony heroin possession and manufacturing narcotics. Following another drug conviction and jail term, this time in Oregon, the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) deported Garcia Zarate in June 1994. However, Garcia Zarate returned to the U.S. within two years and was convicted again of heroin possession in Washington state. He was deported for the second time in 1997.[16]

On February 2, 1998, Garcia Zarate was deported for the third time, after reentering the U.S. through Arizona. United States Border Patrol caught him six days later at a border crossing, and a federal court sentenced Garcia Zarate to five years and three months in federal prison for unauthorized reentry. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), successor of the INS, deported Garcia Zarate in 2003 for his fourth deportation. However, he reentered the U.S. through the Texas border and got another federal prison sentence for reentry before being deported for the fifth time in June 2009.[16]

Less than three months after his fifth deportation, Garcia Zarate was caught attempting to cross the border in Eagle Pass, Texas. He pleaded guilty to felony reentry; upon sentencing, a federal court recommended Garcia Zarate be placed in "a federal medical facility as soon as possible".[16]

So ... What do you think about Democrat, first generation immigrant from Havana, Cuba District Attorney George Gascón's choice to instruct Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia to prosecute Jose Ines Garcia Zarate for murder?

The mistake was in choosing to go for murder? Murder has a high bar, and premeditation, involuntary manslaughter would have fit.

Forum List

Back