No justice for Kate Steinle's family

Sessions is going to file a pot load of federal charges against him.
Even Sessions has to follow the law.
Sessions will nail this lowlife sorry assed piece of shit to the wall.
I doubt it. A court freed Trayvon Martin’s killer and the DoJ looked at possible charges but there werent sufficient grounds. They can’t make up laws. What could be done is a wrongful death suit.
You are wrong. The feds can put him away a long time for being a felon in possession of a stolen gun.

I doubt it. A court freed Trayvon Martin’s killer and the DoJ looked at possible charges but there werent sufficient grounds. They can’t make up laws. What could be done is a wrongful death suit.
You are wrong. The feds can put him away a long time for being a felon in possession of a stolen gun.

He's already been convicted of that in state courts, and that's what will determine the sentence.

He can't be tried again for it in federal court.

The jury already convicted him of being a felon in possession of a weapon, I don’t think he can be charged twice.

This person is an illegal alien...cold blooded killer...and deserves death penalty. Travon Martin was a wannabe thug and a detriment to society.

He's already been convicted of that in state courts, and that's what will determine the sentence.

Arrest warrants already issued. Fuck him.

This person is an illegal alien...cold blooded killer...and deserves death penalty. Travon Martin was a wannabe thug and a detriment to society.
Well....we will have to agree to disagree on Martin.

The jury already convicted him of being a felon in possession of a weapon, I don’t think he can be charged twice.
He has outstanding federal warrants.

For what?

He isn’t a free man by the way, he will likely serve time for the charge he WAS convicted on.

Yes, he can.

Well you have your new victim and hero with the illegal immigrant killer. But...she was white and suburban. In the eyes of liberals her death is OK.

Yes, he can.
How? Isn’t that double jeopardy?

For what?

He isn’t a free man by the way, he will likely serve time for the charge he WAS convicted on.
Back up a moment. Why do you think the feds asked shit city to hold him for them?

Well you have your new victim and hero with the illegal immigrant killer. But...she was white and suburban. In the eyes of liberals her death is OK.
Do you see anyone calling him a victim or a hero? I sure don’t.

For what?

He broke federal law, over and over again by coming back into this country.

Yes, he can.

:lol:

No, he can't. This is basic civics - the double jeopardy rule.

You and Democrats sure act like it.

They keep using the word tragedy when it was in fact murder and he was there to murder her because of their stupid sanctuary policies which by the way is against the law!

For what?

Back up a moment. Why do you think the feds asked shit city to hold him for them?
So you are talking about an arrest warrant for being in the country illegally?

You and Democrats sure act like it.
Please show me a statement or anything that indicates I or “the Democrats” think that. I will wait.

Forum List

Back