No Heart Transplant Because He’s Not Vaccinated Against COVID

I don't need it but I'm fully vaccinated and even had the booster.
Please have another. And another. And another.

And by all means, keep listening to all those big pHARMa commercials on TV, especially the part at the end where the really fast talking voice says, "Side effects may include death..... death......death.................".

40 patients on ventilators, Penny, SIXTEEN of them are fully vaccinated.

FAIL
Doesn't compare to those due to unvaccinated and with preexisting condition for those are either 65 and over, does it??? and it doesn't mention the booster.

Please have another. And another. And another.

And by all means, keep listening to all those big pHARMa commercials on TV, especially the part at the end where the really fast talking voice says, "Side effects may include death..... death......death.................".
Heart or vaccinated, my what a choice it is. I say the heart can go to someone else. One who is worthy.

Heart or vaccinated, my what a choice it is. I say the heart can go to someone else. One who is worthy.
You say.................

And I say you have no power to do much more that wipe your own ass, so shut the fuck up. Everyone here realizes you are barely intelligent enough to walk up stairs, yet you keep pretending to be an authority. You're a joke, Penny.

You say.................

And I say you have no power to do much more that wipe your own ass, so shut the fuck up. Everyone here realizes you are barely intelligent enough to walk up stairs, yet you keep pretending to be an authority. You're a joke, Penny.

Wisconsin presidential results​

Democrats
flipped
this seat

CANDIDATE​

VOTES​

PCT.​

Joe Biden
DEM
1,630,86649.6%
Donald Trump*
GOP
1,610,18448.9%
100% of expected vote in
*Incumbent

Now you add them together and you get the real count of the 2020 election.

40 patients on ventilators, Penny, SIXTEEN of them are fully vaccinated.

FAIL

58% of the state is vaccinated, yet they are only 40% of the people on vents. Your own data shows you are far less likely to end up on a vent if you have been vaccinated.

Wisconsin presidential results​

Democrats
flipped
this seat

CANDIDATE​

VOTES​

PCT.​

Joe Biden
DEM
1,630,86649.6%
Donald Trump*
GOP
1,610,18448.9%
100% of expected vote in
*Incumbent

Now you add them together and you get the real count of the 2020 election.
You're a death cultist joke, Penny.

And you are screaming in desperation because you and your ilk are going down in flames. Your fear is palpable and delicious.

Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and Regeneron will keep people out of the hospital much better than vaccines. They're also safer and much less expensive than the vaccines Fauci is peddling.

Doesn't compare to those due to unvaccinated and with preexisting condition for those are either 65 and over, does it??? and it doesn't mention the booster.

Doesn't matter age or preexisting...the vaccines were supposed to PROTECT those people, and they failed. The boosters were needed because the first two vaccines FAILED.

And now booster one is failing, so Israel is implementing booster four.

TOTAL

FAILURE

Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and Regeneron will keep people out of the hospital much better than vaccines. They're also safer and much less expensive than the vaccines Fauci is peddling.
You can make HCQ at home. And they're working on Ivermectin.

58% of the state is vaccinated, yet they are only 40% of the people on vents. Your own data shows you are far less likely to end up on a vent if you have been vaccinated.

Which is abysmal. Absolutely a complete fail. Those statistics, for the vast majority of the population, do not even come CLOSE to justifying the risks of the vaccines--that is, the risks we know.

I do not overstate: this will be the scandal of a century second only to the Holocaust. It is not a Holocaust. But it will be terrible

Which is abysmal. Absolutely a complete fail. Those statistics, for the vast majority of the population, do not even come CLOSE to justifying the risks of the vaccines--that is, the risks we know.

I do not overstate: this will be the scandal of a century second only to the Holocaust. It is not a Holocaust. But it will be terrible
Every Jewish person I know agrees with those who characterize this as another holocaust.

Heck, some idiots don't want organs from people of another race, and they don't have to take them.
Who decides to disclose "race" to such "idiots" in the first place?
Race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender or gender expression, income, celebrity and social status are never part of the consideration when it comes to matching donor organs and tissues for transplantation. Organs are matched with people on the national transplant waiting list based on blood type, body size, how sick they are, donor distance, tissue type and time on the waiting list. Because these are the factors considered in organ matching, patients frequently and successfully receive transplants from donors of different races and ethnicities.

Forum List

Back