No Federal Charges Against Officers In Tamir Rice Shooting.

What the libs are failing consider here is that police officers are REQUIRED to carry firearms on duty at all times. Its part of their job to shoot people that they determine are in need of being shot.

Its a split second decision, and if someone is shot improperly that's really not "murder" at all.

What the libs are failing consider here is that police officers are REQUIRED to carry firearms on duty at all times. Its part of their job to shoot people that they determine are in need of being shot.

Its a split second decision, and if someone is shot improperly that's really not "murder" at all.

It's not just police, but even citizens who are licensed to carry. Our law reads a CCW holder can legally use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. When somebody is pulling a gun like that out of their pants, a police officer or citizen has every right to have those beliefs.

Irrelevant. The kid never leveled the toy gun at the officer. What reason did the officer have for firing, especially as he was getting out of the car? There was no danger to the officer's life.
Exactly. The cops have that attitude with me as well. If they even suspect I possess a firearm, they presume they have the right to shoot me, even in the back of my head if they want to. They have pulled their guns on me before, sometimes they've thought better of it, sometimes they've fired on me and missed.
Wow. Only person ever shot at me was a farmer (a white one) with a shotgun, and I was wrong, but the melons tasted great! If it make you feel any better, I am pretty sure he knew I was white, but it did not matter that night, compared to the water melon and cantelopes, white lives didn't matter. He didn't even yell drop it, just opened fire as I was running away with my arms full.
Now put yourself in an Afghan province as a NATO soldier and s little boy has a toy AK 47? What would the result be? This kid was from a dangerous high crime shithole created by liberal welfare policies of dependency. Same difference.

This gun-crazy racist bastard shot the 12 year old kid within 2 seconds of arriving on the scene.

2. seconds.
  1. No one was in danger.
  2. Ohio is an open-carry state.
  3. The kid wasn't pointing the gun at the "cop", or anyone else.
  4. The bastard didn't give any commands, (he simply had no time to, he just shot, murdered really)

If black people were truly like racist whites think they are, that thug in blue would have gone missing a long time ago.

Maybe you can learn a valuable lesson in life here: When an officer says "Show me your hands", do just that.

There wasn't time for the cop to give that order, much less time to comply.

They repeatedly yelled "Show me your hands" and the kid went for his waistband.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

How many times did they yell that in the two seconds between arriving at the scene and murdering the little boy.

Now put yourself in an Afghan province as a NATO soldier and s little boy has a toy AK 47? What would the result be? This kid was from a dangerous high crime shithole created by liberal welfare policies of dependency. Same difference.

Not to mention the police were at that park all the time for complaints of gun fire and drug gangs.

This gun-crazy racist bastard shot the 12 year old kid within 2 seconds of arriving on the scene.

2. seconds.
  1. No one was in danger.
  4. The bastard didn't give any commands, (he simply had no time to, he just shot, murdered really)

If black people were truly like racist whites think they are, that thug in blue would have gone missing a long time ago.

Maybe you can learn a valuable lesson in life here: When an officer says "Show me your hands", do just that.

How many times did they yell that in the two seconds between arriving at the scene and murdering the little boy.
doesnt matter the point is they did and the kid grabbed the gun,,,

perfect example of failed parenting,,,

2. seconds.
  1. No one was in danger.

It doesn't fuckin' matter if the cops yelled it, whispered it, or even said it in hand-sign language for the deaf.

The kid acted stupidly for going for his waistband and he won the Darwin Award. Case closed.

2. seconds.
  1. No one was in danger.

No. They didn't. They didn't have time. The kid didn't grab anything. He was already holding his toy.

2. seconds.
  1. No one was in danger.

No. They didn't. They didn't have time. The kid didn't grab anything. He was already holding his toy.
not according to the report,,, and how did they know it was a toy???

just another example of bad parenting,,,

not according to the report,,, and how did they know it was a toy???

That's easy. I'm sure Bulllshit can tell you which one is the real gun, can't you Bullshit?

Tamir Rice.jpeg

2. seconds.
  1. No one was in danger.

If it's such a big issue with you, go there and protest in the rain tomorrow.

2. seconds.
  1. No one was in danger.

You are one dumb fucker. How many seconds dose it take to draw -shoot- and kill a law enforcement officer? Plus the 2 second bullshit you cite is a lie.

Not to mention the police were at that park all the time for complaints of gun fire and drug gangs.
Exactly!

CLEVELAND (WJW)– The U.S. Department of Justice closed its independent investigation into the deadly shooting of 12-year-old Tamir Rice.

The Justice Department said it found insufficient evidence to support federal criminal charges against Cleveland Division of Police Officers Timothy Loehmann and Frank Garmback. Rice’s family was notified of the decision on Monday.

“Although Tamir Rice’s death is tragic, the evidence does not meet these substantial evidentiary requirements. In light of this, and for the reasons explained below, career federal prosecutors with both the Civil Rights Division and the U.S. Attorney’s Office concluded that this matter is not a prosecutable violation of the federal statutes,” the DOJ said in a news release on Tuesday.

The DOJ said video of the incident is time-lapsed, grainy and doesn’t have audio so Rice’s hands are not visible at relevant times. Federal investigators also said Loehmann and Garmback gave several statements and consistently repeated main points.

Rice was shot and killed at Cudell Recreation Center on West Boulevard in Cleveland on Nov. 22, 2014 after a person called 911 reporting seeing a person with a gun. The caller said the individual was, “probably a juvenile” and the gun was, “probably fake.” That information was not passed along to the officers, according to the investigation.

Police said Loehmann opened fire when he said the boy reached towards his waistband. The gun turned out to be an airsoft pistol.

Loehmann was fired from the Cleveland Division of Police in 2017 for lying on his police application, not the deadly shooting. His termination, though appealed, was upheld by the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court.

There is a divide on whether the officer was in his right to shoot the 5'9" 195lbs 12 year old. It's mostly divided on party lines: the cop haters vs the cop supporters. In spite of the grand jury ruling not to indict officer Loehmann, the city still made his mother rich by handing her 5 million taxpayer dollars, which could have been used for much better things for the citizens. Now, this is a second ruling that the officers did nothing illegal, while some will say Loehmann was still wrong. Before the cop haters chime in and say the kid only had a toy, here is a picture of the real gun, and the replica the toy was made from. Can you tell the difference, especially in a split seconds time?

View attachment 434890
Police did the right thing.

Killing a 12yr old black kid was the right thing.

CLEVELAND (WJW)– The U.S. Department of Justice closed its independent investigation into the deadly shooting of 12-year-old Tamir Rice.

The Justice Department said it found insufficient evidence to support federal criminal charges against Cleveland Division of Police Officers Timothy Loehmann and Frank Garmback. Rice’s family was notified of the decision on Monday.

“Although Tamir Rice’s death is tragic, the evidence does not meet these substantial evidentiary requirements. In light of this, and for the reasons explained below, career federal prosecutors with both the Civil Rights Division and the U.S. Attorney’s Office concluded that this matter is not a prosecutable violation of the federal statutes,” the DOJ said in a news release on Tuesday.

The DOJ said video of the incident is time-lapsed, grainy and doesn’t have audio so Rice’s hands are not visible at relevant times. Federal investigators also said Loehmann and Garmback gave several statements and consistently repeated main points.

Rice was shot and killed at Cudell Recreation Center on West Boulevard in Cleveland on Nov. 22, 2014 after a person called 911 reporting seeing a person with a gun. The caller said the individual was, “probably a juvenile” and the gun was, “probably fake.” That information was not passed along to the officers, according to the investigation.

Police said Loehmann opened fire when he said the boy reached towards his waistband. The gun turned out to be an airsoft pistol.

Loehmann was fired from the Cleveland Division of Police in 2017 for lying on his police application, not the deadly shooting. His termination, though appealed, was upheld by the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court.

There is a divide on whether the officer was in his right to shoot the 5'9" 195lbs 12 year old. It's mostly divided on party lines: the cop haters vs the cop supporters. In spite of the grand jury ruling not to indict officer Loehmann, the city still made his mother rich by handing her 5 million taxpayer dollars, which could have been used for much better things for the citizens. Now, this is a second ruling that the officers did nothing illegal, while some will say Loehmann was still wrong. Before the cop haters chime in and say the kid only had a toy, here is a picture of the real gun, and the replica the toy was made from. Can you tell the difference, especially in a split seconds time?

View attachment 434890
Police did the right thing.

Killing a 12yr old black kid was the right thing.
its never the right thing to do,, its was a sad event that started with bad parenting,,,

Forum List

Back