No Deal for Dak Asscott and I feel gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Do you think Andy Dalton is a better QB?

Dallas spent money on receivers. You might want to have a QB who can get the ball to them.

Do you think Andy Dalton is a better QB?

Dallas spent money on receivers. You might want to have a QB who can get the ball to them.

I dont know but we will get to see now. That is why they signed Dalton because Dak has been inconsistent

Supposedly the Glazers spent money on an offensive line and receivers.
Idk about D.
Monte Kiffin is gone, hoo! Back in the day, you didn't wanna mess with the Bucs D

If anyone plays NFL in 2020...

That would be good too because that would mean Brady will have to wait until 44 to play LOL
You really know how to hurt a cracker, dontcha?

LMAO LOL Im sitting pretty right now. Win/Win situation
We got Brady! :funnyface:

Well u wont have him until 2021 if there is no season
Hope springs eternal, baby!

Now that FRAUD has to show what he can do on a one year deal LOL

Eh... I don't think he's a fraud... But he sure as hell isn't worth what he's getting paid. At least he's a good quarter back though.. Been a while since we've had one of those. Just shouldn't be paid as one of the best without actually being one of the best.

Now that FRAUD has to show what he can do on a one year deal LOL

Eh... I don't think he's a fraud... But he sure as hell isn't worth what he's getting paid. At least he's a good quarter back though.. Been a while since we've had one of those. Just shouldn't be paid as one of the best without actually being one of the best.

We wont know anything until this season, playing at a high level with no years left on contract LOL

Forum List

Back